CHAPTER SIX

Jake's POV

DING.

She hits pretty hard for girl...

"WHY ARE YOU NOT FIGHTING BACK?!" She was anger and fuming with rage. I grabbed her wrist and brought he closer to me.

Jake stop being a pussy and do it!

My lips smashed with hers. I didn't care about the scar on my lip...it felt so good...I wanted to do this since day one. The thing I was surprised by is she isn't fighting back. She has to be enjoying this...She is enjoying this. I am surly enjoying this.

She moves her head making the kissing stop.

Damn this girl has a strong shove and slap. She ran out of the ring.

My mom said to always chase after the girl of your dreams.....Do I like her? No. Do I love her?

Yes.

I ran out of the ring and went out looking for her.

Not in the hallway.

Not outside.

Where else?

Eh...locker room. I ran back inside and saw her sitting on the bench with her head in her hands.

"Alyssa?" She looked up at me with tears in her eyes.

"Stop. Keep away from me."

"I just want to talk."

She got up and stayed far away from me. I stepped closer and she stepped back a few feet.

"Stop Jake Mills. I'm not kidding." She was crying. I don't like seeing girls cry. I walked up to her seeing fear in her eyes. I put my hands on her neck...she stopped breathing.

"Breathe." She stopped crying and seemed to loosen up. The only way I can express my feelings are my lips. Her lips were salty from her tears. But I didn't care...she liked it. She didn't care that I was kissing her. I liked it and she liked to too.

I picked up her legs and she wrapped them around me. Her hands were roaming my hair.

She was emotional unstable. She pulled away. She opened her eyes and I found those big brown eyes.

"Your eyes." She touched my cheek.

"What?"

"Their really blue." She smiled at me. I kind of blushed.  "Oh look at Jake Mills blushing." Now I was filled with redness. She was laughing at me. "Jake."

"Yeah."

"Do you like me?"

I stared at her for a moment. "Uh...no..."

Alyssa's POV

"Do you like me?"

I stared at him for a moment. "Uh...no..."

 I felt my heart sank. Why? You didn't like him.....or did you? No I didn't.

"Okay." I grabbed his hands and pushed them off of me. I went to my locker and started to change. I took off the tape and through it on the ground. I sat down and took it off my feet. I took of my pants realizing he was still standing there. And I had no underwear on.

Shit. Well he can only see is your ass and that's it. I got changed into my sweatpants.

I took of my sports bra....shit. I took my bra from my locker and tried to put it on. My hands were like jelly and they were shaking. I tried to hook. No luck. I did it once more. No luck.

I felt someone's hands do it for me.

"There."

"Thanks." How could he just kiss me TWO TIMES and not have feelings for me? I was fed up with every boy. Sick of every lie. Fuck....I am turning lesbian. I got my Jordan's on and I shut my locker.

"Why did you kiss me?"

"I don't know. I am asking myself the same question."

"Pssh."  I locked my locker and I stormed out. I looked at my phone to see what time it was.

7:45

Perfect timing. I sat on the ground and waited for Joe.

I looked at my phone again.

7:46

His car pulled in front of me and I got in.

"So....why did you want me to pick you up?"

"I need to talk to you."

"Me too."

"You first." He glared at me. He got his phone out and pulled up a picture.

It was a picture of Jake Mills and me kissing in the locker room with my legs wrapped around him.

I took his phone and looked at the comment.

"Look at your girl....I knew she was slut. I told you myself. - Matt"

"I'm breaking up with Joe." My eyes start to water.

"No you aren't. I am. You're a fucking slut. I wonder if you fucked him too."

"JOE!"

"You probably did. I should have listen to Matt. He told me ever. Took a video even. You didn't even stop him. FUCKING NASTY ASS CUNT."

Tears were streaming out of my eyes. I got out of his and I slammed his door. I started to walk away only to be greeted by Joe. He pushed me against the building.

"You are gross. I hope he kills you. I hope he hurts you."

"What like you did!?"

"What did you just say?" He eyes were filled with violence and hate. He took the back of his hand and slapped me. I cried out.

No was coming to save me. I was used to it.

He kneed me in the chest. I fell to the ground. He kicked me several times in the stomach.

I was crying...please so one help.

"Such a stupid fucking slut. I should have known. Come on fight!" He pulled my hair. I was on all fours. "Get up fight." I tried to get up, but my legs were weak. I tried to stand, but he soon kicked me down again.

"help.....please."

"No one wants to help a whore." I was faced down. I felt his knee on my back. "I'm surprised your parents didn't find out about your bruises. Oh yeah that's right...they don't care about you. NO ONE DOES!"

He got up and kicked me one more time in my stomach.

 Ow....! 

I don't think I can take another blow.

"HEY!" I heard someone's voice very faint....

Am I dying....?