CHAPTER FIVE.

Today was so stressful...and it still isn't over with. I hate Tuesday I really do. Everything today just been running through my mind. Everything bad has happened today.

"FRANKIE. HURRY UP! OR I AM LEAVING WITHOUT!"

"I am coming." Frankie ran down the stairs carrying his swimming bag. I held his and we walked to his swimming class.

"Sissy?" Frankie squeezed my hand interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"Why does Joe hit you? Daddy said it isn't right for guys to hit girls."

"What do you mean?" My heart stopped and I just wanted to cry. He saw me hurting. I saw me hurting and I wasn't doing a thing about it. My eyes were watering.

"I heard you guys arguing and I came to see what was the matter and Joe hit you. I wanted to do something, but I am only six...so what am I going to do?" Frankie looked frighten.

"We were only playing."

"You cried though. I don't like seeing you cry."

"Frankie....." I bent down...face to face with him. "Joe loves me and I love him. He wouldn't hurt me."

Frankie wiped away one of the tears that fell.

"Okay...."

I got up and started walking with again.

"Sissy?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Frankie.' I kissed his hand. Hopefully resurging that it's okay.

"Bye Sissy." He let go of my hand and went inside. 

"Please don't listen to me Frankie. I'm lying." My voice was low and he was already inside. I started walking to my gym. Tears were filling my eyes and I couldn't keep them in any longer. I got my phone out and called him.

"Hello."

"Pick me up after boxing."

"What time?"

"7:45."

"Okay...I love you."

"Love you too." He hanged up and I felt tears fill with more tears. I was scared....I don't know what of though. The fact that he can hurt me or the fact he can hurt my family too. I put my phone in my bra and started to run to the gym. Shit. If I was late one more time...I would have to run a mile. Fuck. 

RUN. AND YOU DO TRACK?!?! My legs were giving out. Thank god I made it.   "Coach."

"Go change Lyss."

I went into the back to see the normal people. All boys. Only if they would make a girl's locker room. I opened my locker and find tape, pink sports bra, shorts, and gloves.

"You could change out here you know." Jack punched my shoulder. I grabbed his wrist and twisted.

"And I could change your bone structure?" I let his wrist go. Eh....fuck it. I took off my hoodie and took off my cami....Come one Alyssa take off your bra. Unhook it. Show them whose the boss. I heard noises behind me.

JUST FUCKING DO IT. I unhooked it. I let my bra slide down my arms. It fell to the floor and I got my sports bra on.

Now your pants. Well too bad you aren't wearing underwear. Hell. Just my luck.

"Okay well I put on a show now you have to leave?"

"Why?" Matt was always the eager one.

"Ah...eh...well....I'm not wearing any underwear." All the boys mouths dropped...