CHAPTER THREE

I couldn't run. I was like stone. I couldn't move. He stepped closer to me trapping me in. My nose filled with his smell. Man he did smell good.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I hope you know that." My body relaxed...why I was still standing in front of a killer. "See you around crazy girl." I AM THE ONE THAT'S CRAZY?

"YOU'RE THE ONE THAT KILLED SOMEONE." He looked back and started coming towards me. Shit. WHY COULDN'T YOU KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!?!? Once more I was trapped.

"I didn't mean that...well...I did. I never thought it through. Well I did because I said it. I should keep my mouth shut. Like even my mom said that I should put glue on my lips and just close and never talk again. Once I start I just can't stop. Like once in kindergarten there was a boy wanted to put tape on my lips just so I can shut up I don't blame her either. I would do the same. In fact I should stop talking now. Because I want my death to be quiet and peaceful if you're wondering. Just don't rape me because I kind of want to make it special. You know. I mean I wouldn't want a killer to take my virginity...that would be erotic. I don't really like erotic I mean the word is erotic within it's self. But I would like to lose it to someone special like my boyfriend or husband. You know?"

"Do you ever shut up?" He didn't just say that. I looked at the back of my hand then at his face. Well this should be fun. I JUST BITCHSLAPPED A KILLER. He cupped his cheek. "I'm not finished with you." He walked away. THANK THE LORD BUT OWWW. Holy shit. That hurt. I need to get away from him. I looked down E-wing. Coast is clear. I sprinted down E- wing as fast as I could. Damn I did so much running today. Uh I didn't want to run maybe speed walk. Yeah speed walking is good.

I ran to the Café. The only place I could be safe. I looked around to see my table filled with my friends. YES THANK GOD. I ran over to the table.

"You. Guys. Need. To. Hide. Me." I said in between breathes.

"Jake is going to kill you." Charlie was smiling.

"I guess word travels fast." I wanted to relax and take a break from running, but I can't because I would be dead if I stopped. "Please hide me."

"Too late." Liz pointed to the door.

"AHHH!" I screamed at the tops of my lungs. Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "I saw a bug and.....uh...it jumped...and.....started to fly." I quickly sat down and put my hood over my head.

"Good job." Liz started to clap.

"Way to make you look crazy." Beth patted my back.

"You know I am going to die.....I AM GOING TO DIE." They all looked at me.

"Well I  will plan you're funeral." Charlie smiled at me.

"Thank you Charlie." I through a French fry at him. "HAHA very funny. What am I going to do?"

"Ask him not to kill you." Liz started shaking her head.

"It's easier said then done." I was stressed out. I need to relax. Stop tensing up so much. Be like the normal Alyssa. The one before Jake Mills came and destroyed your life. I took a deep breath.

"Make sure he fucks you because you don't want to die a virgin." Charlie laughed at that statement.

"You guys are the worst friends ever. See you losers later." I got and walked to my next class. Shit my books.

Can my morning get anymore fucked up? Well.....the gods answered and said yes.