CHAPTER FOUR

Jake's POV

I need to find this chick. Where the hell could she be? I mean I saw her in the Café then she scream made up some lie and ran out. She really was scared of me...how could I blame her. My looks gave it that way.

Brown-blonde hair that's messy, lean, had tattoos, and had a couple cuts on my face. The only thing baby about my appearance is my eyes. Baby blue. Mhm...my Ma's eyes.

Jake pull your shit together and look for her. No where. There was so many girls with brown hair in this school. Damn...where could she hide? This school is so tiny.

Well Jake...look at her damn books. Dumb fuck. I looked through her books. Mhm Chem.

I ran to the only Chem room in this school. Girl with brown hair and sweats on. Bingo. Found her.

"Looking for these." She stopped in her tracks and looked at me. I seem to smile at her sacredness.

"Thank you." She smiled at my slightly.

"Wow. You finally said something normal." I laughed a little so did she.

"I only do that when I'm nervous or scared. Like eh....yeah...right about now....eh thank you again. And it's Alyssa...if you were wondering...I mean since you saw like three times today...and I haven't said my name to you yet but now I did....and it's Alyssa...Brill. Alyssa Brill. Yeah so. Uh."

I bent down to her ear making sure my lips were close. "You already know mine...Alyssa."

I stood straight and walked away. Damn I was sly.

Alyssa's POV

"You already know mine...Alyssa." His voice sent shivers down my back. Holy god....

"Miss. Brill....you're late...again." Really Mr. Kay did you really have to interrupt my thoughts at the minute.

"Coming." I ran into his class...receiving stares from everyone including my boyfriend.

"Hi.." I whispered to see Joe working on the lab.

"Good morning."

"It's still morning....ugh."

"Well in one minute it will be the afternoon. Rough morning?"

"Yes."

"Heard you were talking to Jake Mills."

"Yeah and.....?"

"Nothing. I just thought I told you to stay away from him."

"I did. I just bumped into him and that was it."

"I am surprised that you aren't dead at least yet."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"He killed a person. You know exactly what that means."

"Well I just talked to him once that was it. It's over. Done with. End of conversation."

"Is it that time of the month again?"

"No it isn't. But I think it is that time to break up with you though." He laughed.

"You wouldn't. And you know why."

"Yeah." Why the fuck did he have to bring that up? What an asshole he is....ugh....I hate him....I wish I could break up with him. I could...but I couldn't. He would do so many things to me. Bad things. I shook my head. I tried to clear my head from everything. No tears you can't come out.

Today is the worst day of my life. Officially.

"Let's get coffee after school." Joe was smiling at me. Really Joe...do you think everything is just fine and perfect.

"No. Well. I can.t...Frankie has swimming and I have boxing."

"I don't know why you take it. You can't even stand up for yourself."

He just put me down. Every single fucking day. I need to break up with him.

"Joe...?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to.....uh...tell you that you look hot today." Pussy.

"Ha...thanks." Joe laughed nervously.

Yeah way to make if obvious.