Chapter 1- Departing to Hogwarts

Albus Serevous Potter's pov

I just got on the train when Rose started asking me what I wanted to do and what I was excited about , I decided to ignore her as I wasn't in a happy mood , it was my first time away from my family and I wasn't looking forward to it .I looked down at a locket my dad gave me before I left to go on the train , my mother didnt realize it until I had it around my neck when I was waving as the train left the station .

Rose had just left to get sweets from the trolley when I finally started to cheer up . I looked out of my window and behind a lot of trees I could see a point of a tower off in the distance . suddenly I hear our cabin door open and I quickly turned around in excitement thinking it was Rose coming into the cabin but there was a strange girl with diffrent coulored hair that went from blue to green then to light blue. The young girl looked like she was about to talk when Rose came walking back in and started talking to the girl then leaving me to do it .

"Hey there can we help you" , asked Rose,

"H-hello sorry to bother you but I am Angelena longbottom and my friend has currently lost her robes and cant find them I just wondered if you have seen any robes lying around?"'asked the girl,

"well on my way to catch up with the lady with the sweet trolley I saw robes lying down on the floor over by cabin 257 " Rose replied.

"Thank you guys you just saved me so much time here" , the girl then walked of down the hall of cabins to get her friends robes when Rose said .

"hey you didn't tell me you saw the castle , quickly we need to get our robes on "

we then grabbed our robes out of our luggage to get changed in the toilets across from our cabin .