Chapter 4- sorting

-rose's pov -

I was the first to come out the boats when we came to shore the mer-people would lift you up so you could reach shore and the were amazing and I really think I am going to like it here. It took about 10 minutes for everyone to get to shore but as soon as we had finished pulling people up Hagrid was going to tell us something when a voice came out of no where,

'' Hello there ladies and gentlemen I am Professer Magonagull and I am the head teacher at Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ... so welcome to Hogwarts , is there any questions before we go in the school?'

' she asked but everyone was silent and didn't know what to say.

''good lets head in''.

As we walked in the castle and made our way to the great hall Angelena and Raven came running up to me and we talked about how majestic Professer Magonagull looked .

When we made it to the door of the great hall a majestic red ,orange and yellow Phenix came down and landed on Professer Magonagulls shoulder , me ,Angelena and Raven were all amazed but were still nervous of walking into the hall to get sorted into our house's in front of everyone .

''Alright everyone I am going to open these doors to the great hall,so I need you all to be on your best behavour''she said, as she opened the doors and we all started to walk in all you could smell was the sweet smell of the roast dinners on the tables.

It was nervracking walking into the hall to see everyone staring at you, but what I done to calm my self was pretend there was no one there .

When we got to the end of the really long isle everyone started cheering and all the teachers stood up and started to clap . Professer Magonagull walked up some steps , she walked over to a big tall desk that had an owl carved into the top , she made her speech about how she was happy that it was going to be another amazing year at Hogwarts but as she came to the end of her speech she said

''well ladies gentlemen it that time again , we get to sort the first years and remember to greet your new members to your house nicely so without further ado lets get into it'' , She went don't a list that was writin on a long scroll and called out everyone one by one and put the sorting hat on them, it eventually became Albus's turn and you could see how nervous he was in his facial expression , he walked up the steps and slowly perched himself down on the stool and professer magonagull put the sorting hat on .

''Ahhh I see we have a new potter addition to our school''

Everyone in the hall gasped .

'',well there is only one place to put you Albus , in GRIFINDOR!!''

Everyone cheered and clapped as he made his way down to the Griffindor table. It soon became my turn and I began to get nervous as Angelena and Raven where sorted into Ravenclaw.

I sat on the stool and had the sorting hat put on my head .

''Well another child of a hero Miss Rose Wesealy whos parents helped defeat Voldermort''

Everyone started cheering but it then went quiet

''how about we change things up and put you in RAVENCLAW !!! ''

Everyone cheered as I went to sit with Raven and Angelena and I thought this year couldn't get any better than this.

hey guys sorry for the really crappy chapter I have just really been out of focus reasontly but I promise to get back to writing as much as I can soon

also MERRY CHRISTMAS hope you all have a great day and I hope to update soon

HarryPotter_lover123 out ;)