Chapter 5 -Dorms

-Angelena long bottoms PoV-

-inside head- OMG me , Raven and Rose all became apart of Ravenclaw !!!!! Could this year get any better !!!

Me , raven and Rose are all sat together talking about how we were all excited that we were in the same house and talking about some cute boys .

"So have you seen any cute boys yet" ravens says

"Well there is one boy " I replied

"WHOOOOO" they both say in a long sarcastic voice

"Fred" I say as I begin to blush

Real... They both got cut off by Mrs Magonagulls voice . Mrs Magonagull sits and starts to us all the rules and tell us what we will have to do to earn house points . Our perfects are awarded there badges and Mrs Magonagull tell there perfects to take there house out one by one .

As the whole of Ravenclaw make there way up to our Dorm I cant help but notice the boy I like who is walking with Rose's friend  Albus . I stand daydreaming when suddenly I feel a nudge on my arm to stop me from staring at him . 

we all start walking until we finally come to a portrait of a fruit bowl and our prefects say the password for us to get in and the pear started flipping up and down when suddenly the portrait moved forward to reveal I staircase leading down to the common room . our prefects have disappered now to go study for owls and we are left to wonder around . I walk around with raven when I notice a portrait of my mum on the wall of wizards who help save Hogwarts. I don't really kow what came over me , I just felt all nice and warm inside knowing I was in the same house as one of my parens when suddenly I  feel a tap on my shoulder...

great way to finish this huh , hope you guys enjoyed but I am really bad at thiking of what to write for my new chapters when having to look after my friends and do school work . the chapter will get longer soon I promise .

HarryPotter_Lover123 out ;]