[4] Sharing You?

Alexandra's POV

I ran off the bus, and immediately opened the door. My dad was sitting in a chair, thinking really hard I'm guessing. "Dad, what's wrong?" I asked worried. "I knew this day would come sooner than later, sit down let me explain."He said. I sat down, indicating that he should tell me. He let out a sigh.

"Listen Alexandra, well I'm going to cut to the chase here. You have a twin sister named Danielle. The reason she hasn't been here is because, we separated you to at such a young age. Your real mother had an addiction and that was who Danielle was living with. Well, now your mother tried killing herself. And she has to stay with us for the rest of her life. And also a little girl named Kamryn. Thats her little sister. That's also my child. I didn't tell you because you wouldn't understand." He said as tears escaped his eyes. I hugged him, to let him know everything will be alright. "When are you going to get her?" I asked with sympathy. "Today, and if I don't, they will send them off somewhere to live alone." My dad said. "Well let's go." I said and grabbing my belongings. The car ride was very silent.
***
A girl was sitting on the curb and crying. That was the same girl, that got an attitude with me at school. But I wouldn't blame her, after all I can be bitchy. That's just when I'm with my girls. I looked at her and gave her a warm hug. She was my sister. She looked exactly like me. I have a twin, and a little sister. Kamryn was also sitting at the curb, but she looked unbothered. We grabbed all their belongings and put them in the trunk. They didn't have much, so we had to go shopping. We brought them everything they laid their eyes on. Kamryn and Danielle was a joy to be around already. We made it home and showed them to their room. They looked suprise at what they saw. I love having sisters.

COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE*

RaniyiahXoXo