[7] No Sugar-Coating

WARNING: Dear Readers, this chapter includes strong sex scenes. If you don't want to read it, then don't read this section. But If you want, then read at your own risks.

Alexandra's POV

I walked into the house, so happy. I didn't say anything to anyone. I put my lingerie on and my heels. I was waiting for Riko to get here. I had a surprise for him, he just didn't know. I wanted him so bad, I know he wanted me to. I better be the only girl on his mind. Riko, is the sexiest nigga at school. All these hoes want him, but can't have him. He's taken, buck-eyed bastards. The door bell rung and I checked to make sure everyone was asleep. I pulled off my robe and looked through the peep hole, just in case some surprise guests were coming. Nope, It was Riko. I was happy, and my core started heating up. I opened the door, and dropped the robe off my body. I saw Riko, and he got a boner, right there. He picked me up bridal style and took me to my bedroom. He pushed me down on the bed, and he took off my lingerie. I ripped off his tee and pants. He was only left in his boxers. We kissed passionately, until he wanted to fuck. He slid off my underwear, I slid off his boxers. He licked his fingers, and inserted 2 into my vagina. I moaned as he continued adding fingers. I yelped as he added all fingers into me. "I'm sorry, babe." He said. I nodded excepting his apology. Now, It was my turn to please him. I sat up and crawled seductively towards him. I licked his tip and began teasing him. I started stroking his penis with my mouth. I took it and pushed it deep inside my mouth, until it couldn't go any further. "I'm gonna, gonna, cum" he said to me. I continued to do it, until I felt the warm liquid in the back of my throat. "Babe, let's take it a step further." She told me. Riko and I have fucked plenty of times and all times were amazing. He stuck the tip into my vagina, and I begged for more. I moaned so loud, that I had to cover my mouth. I'm glad no one heard me. He stuck his full length inside me and thrusted harder and deeper each time. " baby,gi-give me more." He said and thrusted harder, he knew I was close to my climax, because he kept thrusting. I moaned and moaned, he kept thrusting. Finally, he thrusted deeper into me and I squirted all over his penis. He squirted and I felt a warm liquid enter me, and he pulled out and he grabbed me and spread my legs really wide. He got in between my legs and entered me. He laid down and his penis went deeper, and deeper each time he went down. "Ooh baby, your penis so big." I said and he laid down all the the way. He thrusted in and out. He cummed all over my body. He released his semen, and he did it inside my vagina. "Baby, that was so good." He said. He laid down beside me and we were naked. He laid there for about 2 hours, and then went home. That was the best sex ever.

COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE*

RaniyiahXoXo