[5] Meet Me

Kamryn's POV

Hello, My name is Kamryn Naomi Desto. I am going to tell you all a little about myself.

1. I don't take bullshit from people.
2. I love clothes, even though I didn't have many.
3. Don't get on my bad side.

Physical Features:

1. 5'4 and thick
2. Brown eyes and long curly hair.

Today, I met my dad. I used to think I had multiple dads. Each man, my mom brought into that house was my father. Except this one man, that did something to me. I will never forgive him. He took my innocence away from me. I tried telling my mom, she didn't want to hear. Nobody, but my sister knows. We promised not to tell anyone for as long as we live. I went into my room, and it was beautiful.

*room in multimedia*

I never expected to live this life. I mean I never thought I would be out of an apartment and into a mansion. They took us to the mall, and I got a lot of things. My real dad is the best. I acted like a total bitch to him in the car. But once, I explained and he explained, everything was okay. I brought!

4 pair of converse
5 pair of jordans
10 new outfits
6 new purses
4 pair of sandals

I got new school supplies and bookbag. I was enrolled into Madison Lake Middle School. I am in the 7th grade, and I'm 13. I got all kinds of new stuff. I love my new family. Tomorrow will be my first day at a new school. When, I lived with my mom. She didn't care if I went or not. But mostly I went. I unpacked all my items, and placed them neatly into the wardrobe/closet. I am very nervous, for my 1st day. I took a shower and was in the bed. My dad came in and tucked me in, and he told me.

"You know, I'm very sorry for not being in you guys life. Your mother wanted you guys to herself. She was sick in the head, and didn't understand. She threatened to kill me. If I didn't get off her land. So I got off her land and didn't come back. But I new sooner than later you guys would be mine." He told me and pushing my hair out of my face. "Okay, Dad. I love you" I said and hugging him, and he hugged me back. I haven't had a real hug ever since, I don't know how long. He kissed my forehead, and told me. "Goodnight, I love you."He said and left my room.

COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE*

RaniyiahXoXo