[3] I'm Only Me

Danielle's POV

HELLO GUYS! My Name Is Danielle Kristina Desto. Today, I will be attending Madison Lake High School. I believe it is going to be fun. I am 18 years old, well I just turnt 18. I know you guys are wondering about my parents. Well, I talk with my biological father, my mother doesn't want me to. But what does she know? She sniffs crack, and she smokes marijuana, and everything else. I just don't know what is up with her.

"Danielle, get up right now." My Mom yelled, probably trying to impress her new boyfriend. "I'm coming mom" I said not wanting to leave my comfortable spot in my bed. I rolled over for 5 more minutes, I heard my mom walk up the stairs. I jumped up and pretended I was making my bed.

"Your ass wasn't up Danni, now don't make me say it again." how can she be so calm, when she does all these bad things. My mom is an addict. I don't see how she does it. I went into my bathroom, and did my hygeine. Today, I decided to wear!
~black/floral jumpsuit
~black leather cross-strap sandals
~black MK purse
I hated to be around when my mom had other men in the house. I just left the house and went to school.
***
On The Bus

I got onto the bus smiling and happy it was my 1st day here. I sat down on a seat that no one was sitting on. A girl, that I didn't even know sat beside me.

"Hi, My name is Ava'Grace." She said giving me a warm smile. "Hey, Ava'Grace my name is Danielle." I said waving my hand. "So are you new to Madison Lake?" No I'm not new, I'm just riding the bus for the 1st time. I thought in my head. "Yes, I am new." I said shaking her hand.
We talked for a few minutes until we finally arrived at Madison Lake High School.
***
I walked into the school, it was big and old. I didn't imagine the school, this certain way. I made my way through the double doored school. It had upstairs. WOW! I went into the office and asked for my schedule. Ughh! History first. I walked into my history class, and a girl that looked exactly like me walked in w/ her 'posse'. Ewww! Popular Girls. I sat down, in a desk that was in the middle row. A girl came up to me and started talking all bitchy to me. "Aye, you got to hop tf up." I looked at her. "Hold Tf on, You better talk to me like you got some sense." I said to her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Yea, she knew better, and to keep it walking. I thought.
***
I loaded onto the bus, and I really was looking forward to my lasagna plate, I got last night. The bus stopped at my house and police were everywhere. I got off the bus and I was a little shooken. Not knowing, what to expect. I looked at the police, and smiled. He came over to me.

"Now, Ms. Desto we have terrible news. Your mother tried to kill herself, and unfortunately we found her before she could do so. We have suggested that you live with your father" He said and left.
My father? I didn't know anything about him. I'm just a senior, why is this happening to me now? I don't get it. I packed my things and waited for 'my father' to come and pick me up. He has a lot of explaining to do, why didn't he stay around? Bastard of Bastards. I always say.

*COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE*

RaniyiahXoXo