[6] My Day

Danielle's POV

Today, is my 2nd day at school. It's going to be great, I guess. I miss my mom, but she did a lot of horrible things to me. "KIDS GET UP". My dad said, interrupting me from my thoughts. I jumped out of the bed. I went into my restroom, I did my hygeine. Next, I jumped into the shower. I got out and put on!
~over-sized, white, loose tee
~maroon stretch pants
~blue jean, quarter length, jacket
~high-top optical white converse
~brown tasseled cross-over purse
*outfit in multimedia*

I went downstairs, to see bteakfast on the table. "Goodmorning everyone." I said as everyone gave me warm smiles. I gave my mom and dad a hug. "Uhm, guys I just want you all, to know that I love you all like you are my own kids. I have 3 of them, which are you guys. I love you all equally. I love you guys so much." My step-mom said. "We all love you too." We said and hugged her. We finished eating and off to school we went.
***
Ava'Grace sat beside me again. Today, I was in a better mood. We talked all the way to school. I sat down at the circular table, in the library. "Hey Sis." Alexandra said, sitting beside me. "Hey, this library is banging." I said and got crunk all of a sudden. "Yea, it is." She said giggling."So, who are them girls over there laughing at me?" I asked her, looking down and playing with my backpack strap. "Those girls are just my clique and who I hang around, would you like to meet them?" Ske asked ecstatically. "Sure, if they aren't mean." I said and smiled. "If they be mean to you, I will tell them off." She told me. She pulled me to where the girls were.

"You finally got the new girl talking?" They asked and started giggling. "Let me tell you all something, this new girl is my damn sister. If y'all got a problem with it, then tell me!" Alexandra said, to the slim-ish girls. "Xandra, you know us better than that. We wouldn't talk about her." They said and laughed in unison. "Y'all know what?" Alexandra, that goes by Xandra I guess, said. "What?" One girl asked eyeing me up and down. "Y'all, talk about her, you talk about me." She told them. "Aite, we gotcha." They said and tried to hug me, but I refused. I'm the one acting bitchy today. "Now this is Danielle, everyone. Danielle this Kristia and Rilyn." Alexandra said. "Nice to meet y'all, but I don't take bullshit from no basic bitch." I said and everybody looked my way. "We gotcha." They said. We just left talking and laughing. Something in my head, was telling me to, not hang with Kristia and Rilyn. But I ignored it the best way I could.
***
In class

"Wassup Lil Mama?" A boy said to me. "Uhm, hey." I said. I ain't gone lie, this nigga was fine as hell. I could melt right there bruh. "Aye, Lil Mama? Did you hear me?" He asked. Oh shit I was in my thoughts. "No, could you repeat?" I asked him. "Can I get yo numba?" He asked. He got a thuggish talk. "Uhm, sure. But can I get your name?" I asked him. "Yea, My name is Riko." He said showing off his pearly whites. Damn, he was sexy now. I gave him my number and sat down in my seat. Alexandra came in and was flirting with him. Maybe, that's just her bestfriend and she didn't realize she was flirting with him. I just shrugged it off, we aren't even in a relationship. I shouldn't be jealous, even though I like him.
***
Ride Back Home

Ava'Grace sat back on my seat, and we talked a long time before the bus finally stopped at my house. I waved at Ava'Grace and got off the bus. I entered the house, and a note was lying on the table.

Hey, I left to go get groceries, I will be right back.-Dad
I shrugged, and went to take a shower. Maybe Xandra went somewhere with Kristia and Rilyn. I showered and put on my silk nightgown. I washed my hair and I decided I wanted curly hair tomorrow. I flexi-rodded my hair, and cooked dinner. The doorbell rung, and Xandra came walking in with Kamryn. I went to sleep. I woke back up, hearing the sounds of moaning. Maybe, it was just my mom and dad. "Ughh" I said pushing out the thought. I turned back over and went to sleep.

COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE*

RaniyiahXoXo