[13] It's Too Late

Alexandra's POV

I woke up, and immediately looked at my vibrating phone. I answered it.

??- Xandra, can I please explain.
It was Riko.
Me- there ain't shit to explain riko. You made that bed, lay in it. We told you, you won't see your kids. That's final bruh.

??- Bruh, I messed up damn. I know that. Just give me a chance to show you I really care about you.

Me- so yo ass really didn't care at first? Nigga, yo ass need to get yo shit together. I will be damned if I let you in again. Fool me once, that's yo ass. Fool me twice, that's my ass. I won't go back with you. That future is dead.

I hung up the phone.

I went back to sleep, for 15 minutes. Riko texted me.

SpermDonor: I'm taking yo ass to court

Me: Nigga, take me to court. You do know my dad is a lawyer. Right?

SpermDonor: Ian worried.

Me: then don't be. You won't see yo child, that's final. Bye.

SpermDonor: Don't be a bitch all yo life.

Me: and don't be a sperm donor all yours. Bye nigga. Ole Petty Ass.

He ain't text back, he know ion play that shit.

I got up and showered, I grabbed:

Gray sweatpants
Pink v-neck
Tinkerbell socks
I threw my hair into a sloppy bun, and put a pink sweatband around it.

The doorbell rung. "Danni, go get the door." I yelled upstairs. I didn't get no response. "Danni, get yo ass up, damn." I yelled again. I still didn't get a response. I walked up the stairs, I entered Danni's room. I saw her knocked out cold. I automatically knew it had to be Riko. That nigga there. I grabbed Danni and put her in the car. I grabbed my keys, and drove to the hospital. I was in the emergency room, and I was waiting for a feedback from the doctors. I didn't get one, and after 45 min, I got up. "Um, Nurse, imma be back. I got business to handle. If you don't mind call me when they say something about Danielle Desto." I said and she nodded.

I pulled up to Riko's apartment complex. I walked up the 2 flights of stairs. I knocked on his door, and I heard moans. This Nigga can't keep his dick in his pants. He answered. "You wanna join?" He asked me. I slapped the shit out of him. "Hell Noll." I said and walked in his apartment. I ain't smell nothing but weed and sex. "Who is you bitch?" A short girl asked me. "I'm his baby momma and so is my twin sister." I said and that made her shut the fuck up. "Well, you can get out. " she said pointing at the door."Hell nahh. But you can though." I said and this bitch swung at me. I dodged it and then I grabbed her hand and twisted it all the way around. She fell to the ground, wincing and cursing in pain. I walked out of the apartment and I made it back to the emergency room.

"The family of Danielle Desto?" The doctor asked. "Thats me sir." I rushed to him. "Well, she is in good health, and so is the baby. But be really careful and don't put stress on her." He said. "What happened to her?" I asked. "Well it looked like someone tried to kill the baby, but didn't quite succeed." He said and I immediately got mad. "It was Riko Vaughn." I said and he wrote something in his notebook. "He will be in jail, by midnight.don't worry, and you tale care." He said and shook my hand.

I went into Danni's room. "Hey Danni'Pooh. How you feel?" I said. "I'm feeling fine." She said. "I'm ready to get out of here." She said. The doctor walked in. "Listen, she can go tonight, but watch over her." The doctors said and then released her from the machines. "Okay Thank you." I said. We drove home and went to sleep.

COMMENT*VOTE*SHARE

RaniyiahXoXo