ARRIVAL.......

HI GUYS......HERE IS THE NEXT PART.

YEARS PASSED...........

Both Randhir and Parth went to Canada for their higher studies....While Vidhushi completed her engg in FITE India. NOW Sanyuktha is a 4th student of FITE.

Today it is  a great day for shekhawats as their two sonS  are  back to India after their studies.  After completing his studies Parth had worked in a company in Canada just for an experience as he is the next MD of shekhawat groups.

All the elders were busy in decorating shekhawat mansion. Sanyuktha and  vidhushi went to airport to pick randhir and parth. When time changes some relations too changes. Such a thing happened between our vidharth. Their friendship changed to love. Only randhir and sanyu know about vidharth's love. Eventhough both the souls were miles apart they use to talk eachother through phone, that too late nights....

Both sanyu and vidhu reached at airport. now they were waiting ....Sanyuktha was soo eager to see her enemy. Vidhushi saw them. She was soo happy and was blushing. Randhir and parth came to them. sanyu hugged parth while vidhu hugged randhir.

RANDHIR - lagtha hai mera bhabi aaj bohot khush hai....(vidhu was blushing too much).

SANYU - Jiju ko dekho na... wo bhi kitna khush hai.....hum yahan ruka hain na lagtha hai isiliye sharam se donom hug thak nahi kar raha hai..

PARTH -aisa kuch nahi guys wo bas..(he started to blush)(vidhushi hugged parth and was hiding her face)

SANYU - ye hui na baat...ab chale

(they entered the car. parth drive the car, vidhushi sat beside him. while randhir and sanyu sat on the back seat.)

RANDHIR - sanyuktha tumhe colg mein friends hai kya....

SANYU-  ha hai kyun?????????

RANDHIR - wo bas ye soch raha tha wo tumhe kaise jel rahe hoge ...tum itna pagal ho, stupid ho, really i think  they should get some award...

VIDHUSHI(to parth) - dono shuru ho gaya...

SANYU -tumhara matlab kya hai... mein pagal hoon...tum ho pagal.

she got very angry to avoid him she started hearing music through her earphone. but Randhir was totally interested in irritating sanyu so he started to plug out her earphone. Sanyuktha again plugged it but randhir removed it again. She got angry..

SANYU - muyjhe pareshaan karne ka vradh liya hai kya ?????????

RANDHIR - tumhe pareshaan karna mera haq hai...

sanyuktha again plugged the ear phone but was disconnected by randhir. Sanyu lost her temper. She started to use her regular act of tickling....

RANDHIR - Sanyuktha ha ha... bas karna ha...mein mar jayega...

SANYU - vahi acha hai...

she continued her tickling process. Now sanyuktha was on top of him. Suddenly he hold her hand....Now they were sharing an  eyelock. then randhir started ticking her.....

SANYU -  ha..ha..bas randhir...haa....    (randhir stopped tickling now both were laughing like maniacs)

WAITING FOR COMMENTS.....

I WILL TRY TO UPDATE NEXT PART BY SATURDAY