$*GOOD NEWS*//

HII...FRIENDS.....

HERE IS THE NEXT PART.......

1 MONTH LATER

Days passed...and everything changed between sandhir.....They use to fight even more...but it was more fun to watch...Infront of family they were like born enemies....but during their privacy time the only thing they do is romancing... Sanyu is very comfortable with randhir and his naughty acts....Vidharth were the only one who knew about sandhir's love.....

It was the day when sanyu's result was gonna be declared....

Sanyu and randhir was on the way to sanyu's college..She was continously biting her nails in fear.....

RANDHIR - Sanyuktha..... dont bite your nails...its a bad habit....

SANYU - I know...but i cant help it....

RANDHIR - Tumhe kis cheez ka dard hai??? Tum pass ho ya naa ho....mei tumse shaadi zaroor karega....

SANYU (glared randhir) - i am sure i will pass...

RANDHIR - Then why are you soo scared??

SANYU - Result acha nahi aaya tho????

RANDHIR - You dont worry...i will appoint you as my PA if you are not getting any other job...

SANYU - Haha.....randhir...mei tumhaara PA??....Never..

RANDHIR - tumhe patha hai...sab mera PA ban ne keliye marr the hai..... (with an attitude)

SANYU - Bann ne ke baad bhi marr te hoge...(she spated)

RANDHIR - O..hello...just call Priya and ask her whether she is happy by being my PA.... you know what she was the first one who wished me on my birthday..when all my family members were ignoring me...how much she cares for me.... i felt soo gud...she is a very good girl.......One day she said that I am the bestest ever boss in the world...(he raised his collars)

SANYU - Toh jaake uss se shaadi karo na.....(she crossed her arms on her chest)

RANDHIR - Sanyuktha dont tell me that you are feeling jealous...(he started laughing)

SANYU - Noo...i am not feeling jealous...(she looked out through the window glass)

RANDHIR - Thank god.... mujhe laga tum jealous ho....Priya is a sweet girl...you should definitely meet her.....i am sure you will------(he was intentionally speaking about priya to irritate sanyu)

SANYU - O my god..randhir...can you stop your speech on PRIYA and concentrate in driving.......

They finally reached College....Sanyu was about to get down from the car but randhir hold her wrist and pulled her back and made her sit on seat..

SANYU - Kya hai randhir???(she was a little irritated)

RANDHIR - Priya is just a PA... 2 months before she got married........

Sanyu looked at randhir...She understood that till now he was teasing her.....

SANYU - It means you was teasing me.....

RANDHIR - Yaa...a bit...just to enjoy your jealous avatar....

SANYU - I will not talk to you....(she flared her nose)

Randhir pulled her close to him...Their eyes met.....

RANDHIR - I am sorry...(he showed a puppy face)

SANYU - Okk... sorry accepted..

Randhir moved more closer to her....Their lips were inches apart.........