#FIRST DAY @ SASURAAL*

Hiiiiiiii FRIENDSSSS.....

HERE IS THE NEXT PART.......

Randhir was the first one to wake up...He saw the most beautiful scene infront of him.. His lovely wife was hugging him and sleeping peacefully..Her lips were slightly parted.....He pecked her forehead and started waking her up.....

RANDHIR - Wifey....wake up.....

SANYU - Diiiiiiii..........

RANDHIR - Wifey...tumhe mera voice ladkiyon jaise lagthi hai kya????

Sanyu woke up with a jolt......

SANYU - Mei kahan.......

RANDHIR - Humaare room mei.....

Sanyu came back to her sense.... Everything that happened yesterday flashed in her mind.....She realized her state and quickly hide herself fully inside the blanket.....

RANDHIR - Sanyuktha....aaj yahi rehne ka plan hai kya....

By saying this he stood up from the bed and started wearing his dress which was on the floor..

Sanyu wrapped herself with the blanket and went towards the washroom after taking her clothes...

Sanyu came out of the washroom wearing a purple color sari.....Her hairs were wet...She came infront of the mirror and started drying her hair....

RANDHIR - My wifey is looking beautiful in saari...

By saying this he started taking steps towards her.....

SANYU - Randhir pehle jaake nahaalo...you r stinking...(she made weird expression)

She pushed him inside the wash room.......

After 20 minutes randhir came out in his towel.. Sanyu was not in the room......

After wearing his clothes he went downstairs.....

He could hear many sounds coming from the kitchen.......Everyone was waiting for the breakfast...But one person was missing...Sanyuktha....

RANDHIR - Sanyuktha kahan hai????aur itna awaaz???

VIDHU - Sanyuktha kitchen mei hai........i am sure u can guess what is happening there......

RANDHIR - Kya????aaj voh breakfast bana rahi hai??? Ambulance ko bulana padega.....

HARSH - Randhir...tum hume kyu darra rahe ho???? Sanyu sambaal legi....

RANDHIR - Mujhe nahi lagtha........

Sanyu came out of the kitchen with a dish....She was struggling with her saari...

Every one was soo eager to know what is it...and was equally scared too.....

RENU - Beta...tumne kya banayi hai????

SANYU - Sanyuktha's special....NOOODLES.....

VIDHU - Bach gaye...isse noodles banaana aathi hai....

SANYU - Sorry...mujhe sirf noodles banaana aathi hai...meine halwa banaane ka try ki..par jal gaya..sorry.....

RENU - Koi baat nahi beta...tumne mann se banaaya haina..hume vahi kaafi hai....

HARSH - Aaj mujhe noodles khaane mann kar raha tha...jaldi dedo....

Sanyu served noodles and sauce to all...

RENU - Tum bhi beto naa...

Sanyu settled beside randhir...Served herself and started eating it....

HARSH - Noodles tho bohot achi bani hai.....

PARTH - Haan..sanyu....badiya......

RENU - hmm...bohot tasty hai....aur tumse saari handle nahi hota tho math pehno....

SANYU - Thank u mom...vo kal maa ne bola ki pehle din saari pehno...isi liye pehen liya.......aur mei khaana banaana jaldi seekh lungi....

RANDHIR - Aisa math karna...hume jeena hai....

SANYU - Soo funny......

RANDHIR - Tumhe funny laga......wow...

SANYU - Haan....... mei bhi kuch funny bolu????

VIDHU - Shuru ho gayi donom......

RENU - Donom ki shaadi ho gayi...par chote bache ke tarah lad rahe hai.....

HARSH - Bache hi tho hai...

PARTH - Jab donom ko bache hoga na..thab akkal aayega....

Sanyu's cheeks became red after hearing it........Randhir was also blushing...

RENU - Donom ko dekho..kitna cute lag rahi hai......

PRECAP- 3 months later

VOTES AND COMMENTS PLZZZZZ........

TAKE CARE

BYE:)