PAAGAL .........

HERE IS THE NXT PART...

Shekhawat mansion was waiting for two souls, Randhir and Parth....

Renuka's  eyes were shining after seeing a car entering.....All came to the door for welcoming Randhir and Parth.....Renuka's eyes were filled with tears(happy wala). Its a common thing that mother's shed happy wala tears after seeing their child's growth .

RANDHIR - Kya hua maa hume dekh ke aap khush nahi hai kya????

ANJU - Beta vo tum logon ko dek khar bohut khush hai....

Both randhir and parth touched their elders feet.

HARSH - Mere jawan bacho apne jawan papa ko gale lagao na....(they all laughed)

PARTH - maa bhuk lagi hai....

RANDHIR - sach mein ma ap ka hath ka khana mene bhohot miss kiya...

RENUKA - tum donom fresh ho ke aayo tab tak mei khana set karti hun..

randhir and parth went to their respective room..

After 30 minutes renuka asked sanyu to call both..Sanyu directly went to parth's room were parth was closing his door from outside..

SANYU - jiju khana ready hai niche aa jao....

PARTH - haa teeke meri sali mein aa jata hoon. parth went down.

Now sanyuktha moved towards randhir's room...She called out Randhir soo many times but there was no response.

SANYU - ye randhir kaha gaya. nahane ke liye itna samay laga raha hai...then she entered the room.

when she entered suddenly she shut her eyes by seeing the sight infront of her....

SANYU -Randhir ye kya hai tumhara shirt kaha hai. Vaise jab mein tumhe bula rahi thi tab tum ne ye kyun nahi kaha ki tum ready ho rahe ho.

RANDHIR - calm down farzi...(he was coming near to her), pehli baat mei shirt pehn ke nahi nahatha hoon. doosre baat, ye mera room hai mei kuch bhi kar sakhta hoon, theesri baat jab mei respond nahi kar raha hai toh iska matlab ye nahi hai ki meine tume andhar aane ka permission diya hai...

SANYU - (she was about to open her eyes but shut it by seeing him so near that too shirtless), pehle tum jaake shirt pehenlo aur niche aayo.     by saying this she was about to leave but randhir hold her hand and pulled her towards him which made her body banged with his body. Sanyu opened her eyes...and now both were sharing an eyelock...

vidhushi was calling SANYU. By hearing her voice both break their eyelock...Sanyu leaved the room and went downstair. While randhir utter only a word by seeing sanyu's antics 'PAGAL'.

All were settled on chair for having their lunch....Both anju and renuka served the food and they too sat their for having their lunch..

Sanyu and Randhir both picked the same paratha....

SANYU - randhir ye pehle meine utayatha isiliye mujhe dedo

RANDHIR - kya pehle meine utaya tha mujhe dedo.

they both were fighting for the same paratha and then the poor paratha got divided into 2parts.

RENUKA - itna saara paratha haina.. toh phir is ek paratha keliye kyun jagda kar rahe ho?

HARSH- tum donom ko jagda karne keliye ek reason hi chaahiye. Parth aur vidhushi ko dekho na vo donom kabhi bhi jagdthe nahi hai....

vidhushi was not concentrating on harsh's words nor on the food.She was struggling with parth's shameless act...Parth was continously rubbing her legs with his feet... Vidhushi was in a terrible condtion.But Parth was enjoying it.

VIDHUSHI - Parth plzzzzz control nahi ho rahi hai....(it just slipped out of her tongue)

EVERYONE- kya???????????????????

VIDHUSHI -vo..mujhe(she was struggling with words) Parth was enjoying her situation.

VIDHUSHI - vo mujhe aunty ki special paneer fry chahiye..meine parth se kaha ki vo pass kar de par vo sun nahi raha tha isi liye mujhe control......

(everyone bursted out laughing)

HARSH - vidhushi beta tum bi na abhi bhi bachi jaisi ho....

vidhushi just smiled then turn to parth and glared him , who was smiling at vidhushi.

After the lunch session elders sat on hall while the other four went to the garden.

Renuka has made a wonderful garden with a lots of flowers.That atmosphere can make anyone happy, it was a cool place. Four of them settled on the wooden bench and was chit-chating....They were laughing ,fighting, and enjoying. At that time Ishani ,wife of ankit came there with kheer.

PARTH - bhabi suna hai aapka haath ka banaaya hua kheer bohot tasty hai..

SANYU - sach mei bhabhi hi itna tasty kheer bana sakti ho...

ISHANI -mera itna tariff kar rahi ho, lagta hai kuch planning chal raha hai....

VIDHUSHI - bhabhi sach mei aap ka banaya hua kheer ka swad bohot alag hai ....

SANYU - wah wah.....

everyone ate their kheer .

RANDHIR - bhabhi aur chudail bohot lucky hai, unhe itna acha kheer banane wale bhabhi jo mila...

Parth,vidhushi,and sanyuktha got shocked by hearing the word BHABHI

ISHANI- kaunsi bhabhi , konsi chudail?????

SANYU - Aapko tho pata hai na randhir mujhe chudail bulata hai....

ISHANI - Par ye konsi bhabi ke baare mei bata raha tha????

PARTH - vo bhabi nahi barbie bhula raha tha vidhushi ko.

RANDHIR - haa haa bhabhi mein vidhushi ko barbie bula raha tha....

ISHANI -mujhe aisa kyu lag raha hai ki kuch aur chal raha hai....

SANYU - Aisa kuch nahi bhabi, hum aapse kya chupayenge,kuch bi nahi hai..

ISHANI - okkk vaise sanyu vidhu jaane ka time ho gaya chalte hai..

SANYU&VIDHU - haa aa rahi hoon.

Everyone was saying bye..Parth and vidhushi was feeling sad. they both waved bye. Sanyu entered the car and as usual she just show her tongue to randhir while randhir rolled his eyes..

RANDHIR(IN MIND) -Puri ki puri pagal hai vo chudail,. Chudail nahi cute sa chudail. Then a small smile was playing in his lips.

Vidhushi and parth was talking to eachother in mobile that too late night and was busy in their own dreamy land. On the other side two souls were not getting their sleep by thinking about  their enemy, no friends. no they could'nt give name to their relation. But they know there is something which make them so attached to each other eventhough they are fighting..They were thinking about morning wala incident. Sanyu was blushing and was even commenting in mind that he is sooo hot when he is shirtless. Randhir too was blushing by thinking sanyu so close to him and her cute antics. Later both dozzed off...

1025 words wala update hai...

mujhe comments +votes chahiye...