#CONFESSION*$

THANKS FOR COMPLETING MY TARGET...I AM SOO HAPPY...READERS HAVE GIVEN 63 VOTES IN "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED"...THANK U SOO MUCH...

HERE IS THE NEXT PART.....

RANDHIR(IN MIND) - Kisi ko bhi mera birthday yaad nahi hai??? mom, dad
 sab ye baat bhul gaya.... i am not gonna remind them about it..huh...

Randhir was a little irritated and sad because no one was remembering his birthday.... During breakfast time all were busy discussing something..... They even forgot that there is a person named randhir sitting infront of them and eating breakfast together...They just ignored him... No one even talked with him... He was feeling it as the worstest birthday ever... But he did'nt knew the fact that its going to be a wonderful birthday which he will never ever forget in his life time..

IN OFFICE

PRIYA - Sir happy birthday.....

RANDHIR - Thank u priya....(he smiled)...

After submitting some files she went out ....

RANDHIR ( in mind) - Atleast ise tho yaad hai......apna garwaalom ko tho yaad nahi hai..even meri newly found love bhi wish nahi kiya...sometime she may be shy.... Ghar jaane ke baad sab ko mei yaad dilaunga ki aaj Randhir singh shekhawat ka birthday hai....(he smirked)

Some of his staffs wished him.... He whole heartedly thanked them but from inside he was a little sad....Parth left the office earlier so randhir went back to his sweet home alone....

SHEKHAWAT MANSION

Randhir reached his home and realized that the house is locked from out... Now he was hell angry... He took out the duplicate keys and was opening the door....

RANDHIR ( in mind) - ab sab kahan gaya??? shaayad koi film dekhne gaye hoge...vo bhi mere bina.... i cant believe it...atleast mujhe inform kar dete....huh....

He opened the door and entered inside.....

SURPRIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lights got switched on..... Everyone was clapping and chanting Happy Birthday..... Randhir was soo happy now and his happiness got doubled after seeing his princess..... She was looking beautiful in an pink colour top and white patiala...Sanyu was blushing after seeing his constant gaze on her....

Vidhu and Parth came towards Randhir and grabbed him towards Renuka.. Renuka took a packet and forwarded it to randhir ....

RENUKA - Go and wear it...........

Randhir took it from his mom and went towards his room... He was not able to digest the situation.. He was soo happy.... He came downstairs...he was wearing a chocolate brown shirt and a blue-black jean.....

VIDHU - Randhir ab jaldi cake katto...

Randhir took the knife and sliced the cake into pieces...He first fed his mom and dad...they fed him back...Anju and kishore fed him and randhir fed them too... Parth and vidhu came forward and fed him the cake...Ankit and ishaani too fed him..Ishaani being a little naughty applied the cake on his nose...

RANDHIR - Bhabhi aap bhi na...(then he removed it)

RENUKA - Randhir....sanyu ko bhi cake khilauna.....

Sanyu came forward ...Randhir took a cake piece and fed her...She too fed him...In this process they didnt broke their eye contact....They both smiled to each other......

All started giving gifts to randhir.... Sanyu did'nt gave her gift.....Everyone was busy talking...Vidhu and parth purposefully did'nt joined with sandhir....Sanyu and randhir was the only one standing idle...Randhir took the chance and grabbed sanyu towards the garden....