//#BIDAAI**//

HAPPY HOLI

THANKS FOR 1 K VOTES...

BELOW I HAD WRITTEN AN IMPORTANT NOTE PLZZ CHECK IT.....

HERE IS THE NEXT PART

ENJOY

No proof reading....

THAPPP!!!!!!

Randhir kept his hand on his cheek.....Sanyuktha's eyes got brimmed with tears. She opened the door and moved out. Randhir was standing still. He was in a pool of guilt.

RANDHIR - How can i do this?????

Sanyuktha took two juice glasses and went towards Vidharth. Sandhir's and vidharth's friends were dancing and enjoying.  Vidhushi noticed sanyu's tears. After drinking juice vidhu asked her the reason for her gloominess.

VIDHU - Sanyu kya hua????(she asked with concern)

SANYU - Plzz dii...aap math jao(she hugged vidhu tightly and cried)

Vidhu hugged her back...

VIDHU - tum isliye ro rahi ho???

SANYU - Hmmm...

VIDHU - Jhooth mat bol.....

SANYU - Sach mei di...(she said this without making eye contact)

PARTH - Mera pyaari sali ro kyu rahi hai???

Sanyu hugged parth....

SANYU - Dii..ko hamesha khush rakhna....

PARTH - ab saali ki order aagayi tho zaroor khush rakhegi.......(she broke the hug)

PARTH - Sanyu randhir kaha hai????

SANYU - Mujhe nahi patha...(she chipped this and left them)

VIDHU - Ye sanyu ko kya hua???

Randhir came near parth......

PARTH - Randhir tum kaha tha???

RANDHIR - Vo mei kuch friends se mil rahe the....

Parth noticed Randhir's sad face..

PARTH - Randhir sab teek haina??

RANDHIR - Sab teek hai.....i am feeling a little tired....vaise congratz bhai and bhabhi...

Randhir hugged them

VIDHARTH - Thank u.......

BIDAAI

Vidhu was crying.... It is really tough for her to leave her family. Their family was a perfect one with love , care and masti....

Anju was also crying...Agarwals were not able to believe that vidhu has grown up...

Vidhu hugged all....Parth was soothing her.....

Vidhu went towards sanyu...They both hugged...For sanyu...vidhu is not only a sister but a best friend too..... They both cried a lot... Randhir saw them crying.... His heart was paining.

Vidhu entered the car. The car moved out of agarwal mansion.

Sandhir and vidharth's friend too left to their respective home....

IN SHEKHAWAT MANSION

Shekhawats welcomed the new member whole heartedly.... Renuka took her to parth's room... Later parth too joined her....

Randhir went to his room and locked from inside. He was feeling sad. He entered the washroom and opened the shower. He allowed the cold water to touch him. Tears were flowing from his eyes. But it got mixed with the water.  After changing into tee and track pant he went towards the window ...

It was for the first time he was feeling like this.. He itself don't know why did he kissed her.. He was feeling guilty for his act...

IN AGARWAL MANSION

Sanyu was sitting near the window and was staring at the sky....She was feeling alone. Vidhushi was her best friend. She is missing her a lot. Even the kiss incident was making her feel insecure. Some where she was feeling guilty for slapping Randhir...

IMPORTANT NOTE

GUYSSS.....TODAY I WAS NOT IN  A MOOD TO WRITE BUT I GAVE IT BECOZ I PROMISED THAT I WILL UPDATE REGULARLY....

I AM FED UP WITH WATTPAD... I AM NOT ABLE TO VOTE ANY STORY. WHENEVER I AM VOTING IT IS SHOWN THAT "USER HAD VOTED TOO MANY TIMES PLZ VOTE LATER"..I AM HELL ANGRY YAAR....

I AM FEELING HELPLESS...I AM TRYING FROM AFTERNOON TO VOTE...... ANYONE PLZZ HELP ME....