One Direction: Moving in with 1D

Today's the day. I woke up- wait. Hold it. I got woken up by Ash and Stef wanting me to be super early at 5:30. Yeah. I know.

"Alright. Alright. I'm up." I said. I looked at the time. 5:28. I pushed them on the bed and we burst out laughing!

"Really, girls? Really?"

"Sorry. But look. It's One Direction we're talking about. Now get in the shower!" They said.

"Alright!" I went in the shower, washed my hair and all of that. I blow dried my hair and then straightened it. I popped on a beanie and some sunglasses. I wore my dark red jeans with my 'I ❤ 1D!' jumper. I put on my boots. At 9:00 I got a visit from Mrs. Hustleball. "So, are you ready, dear?" She asked. "Yep! I'm all packed and ready."

"Great." She said.

I went out to eat breakfast. 10:15. 15 minutes to say goodbye to the girls.

To Steffy I said "See you Stef! Ill miss you. Text and call me. Love you. :)" and I gave her a hug.

To Ashley I said "Bye Ash Ash. Ill miss you too. Call or text me. Love ya!" And gave her a hug.

The girls walked to the car with me. Not car... LiMo! I gave the girls one last hug and said goodbye to Mrs.Hustleball.

I got in the Limo.

"Hazza! BooBear. Niall! Zayn! Liam! Omg, omg! Heyyy!"

"Hey Liv Liv! Hey!" Said The boys.

Then, Harry being.. Well, Harry started being one of those girls who crush over 1D and started screaming OMG! He was flapping his hands in the air.

We talk on the ride there.

* Hey people! I'm bringing back One Direction! Remember, if you wanna be in the story, comment! It's gonna be a really good story! Love you and keep reading! *