One Direction: Thats why I love you.

11.5.13. The day when I went starstruck. The day my heart glowed. The day Niall Horan asked me to be his girlfriend. ❤

11.5.13

Wow.

~ THE NEXT DAY ~

"Hey baby, how you doing?" Niall asked me, then kissed me.

"Amazing! I love you." I said and kissed him back.

I logged onto twitter and found so many tweets.

"NIALLLLLL! DID YOU TWEET IT?!"

I yelled.

"Um- y- well sor- yes! I'm sorry." Niall said.

"I'm kidding honey. I'm not mad. Just surprised." I said.

"Pheww." He said, happily.

I read messages like "Oh my god! My two favorites are finally a couple!" And "wow, she's so pretty and Niall is so hot! Perfect couple."

Then there were some like this: "Niall's too gorgeous for that skanky pig!" And "Niall deserves better than her. Yuck."

This is what I sent:

Dear all my gorgeous fans, As you all know: Niall and I are boyfriend and girlfriend! Niall and I will always stay the same, and will always love you! This doesn't mean anything for One Direction either! They will always, forever stay "One Direction". Thank you beautiful fans for all your support- we will always love you!

Now for my haters,

Your hate only makes me stronger. Keep going, but you'll soon realize its not worth it.

Thanks fans, we love you!

❤✌

I got amazing feedback, and no hate at all.

"Oi, lets go to the beach. First, we're long shopping to buy Liv a new bikini." Zayn said.

"HHHEEEY! What's wrong with my old one?!" I said.

"Nothing, but we just want to surprise you!" Louis said.

We all drive to Jetty Cut. I find all sorts of amazing bikinis. I choose one that is a mix of blue, purple, and aqua. It was beautiful.

"That took a while" Liam said.

"You know girls with shopping!" Said Harry, rolling his eyes.

"Sorry boys. Hey, we're wasting time! We're in Hawaii for gods sake! Lets go to the beach!" I said.

~ At the beach ~

I find a cute little hut to get changed in.

"WHOOP WHOOP!" The boys cheer when I get out.

"Oh my nandos! I've got a freaking hot girlfriend!" Said Niall!

I laughed.

"Baby, get on my back. I'm gonna piggy back you into the water."

"Okie dokie, lemon strokie!" I said, kissing Niall on the cheek.

"Wait! Lou and I are teaming! Race?" Said Liam.

"Zayn and I too!" Said Harry.

"Alrighty boys! On 3. Prepare to lose!" I said, joking. "One, two, three."

Louis and Liam were way behind us. Way behind Hazza and Zayn too. Oooh, Harry and Zayn were catching up. All of a sudden, Niall kicked some sand and it got in Harry's eyes. They both fell on the sand.

"Suckerssss!" Niall and I yelled.

We all laughed 😊.

"YEAH! WE WON!" I screamed.

What an amazing day!