One Direction: Hello London, again!

We're back. That trip was amazing. Anyway, were called to the front hall. We all agree that there is something new about our school but we can't spot it as we are too tired.

Mrs. Hustleball comes onto the stage. "Testing, 1,2,3! Ok, welcome back all students. We all know you had a great time as we did. Ill make this quick so we can get on with the day. As we mentioned before the camp, that this camp will prove the level of your responsibility. You didn't realize but we know which groups got a job, worked and earned money and which groups didn't. The group that didnt at all get a job or work was.. Sam, Taylor and Chris. Do you remember how we mentioned getting small houses with a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and dining/living room for the groups of students that DID have a high level of responsibility? You boys didn't show me .that, so unfortunately for now you won't have one." She went through the groups from 7th to 3rd and we weren't in that so my group is either 2nd or 1st. "Ok, it comes out of Christina, Emily, Kate and Reneè or Liv, Ashley, Steffy and Amy. This was both a draw but we are coming to how much money was earned overall. The amount of money that Christina's group earned was $18:50 and the amount of money Liv's group earned was $19:00! Congratulations to both of you! Liv's group has won. This results to you girls, going in each of the houses and choosing your favourite. You will be very surprised because they are amazing!"