One Direction: Going on Tour

First stop: Australia.

We start at Queensland, then Melbourne, then Sydney, then Adelaide and then Perth.

We get all our bag on our flight to Queensland. On the plane I sat next to Harry. We found it absolutely hilarious when Niall fell asleep and his mouth was WIDE open. We took photos. I put it on Twitter and Instagram. Well, that was after we got of the plane. The first thing I noticed is that I gained about 2k followers. Then I got 10,000 likes. I commented "Caught ya Niall." I had a few comments like "You're my idol Liv!", "you're beautful!", "I love you Liv!" But I had a few hates as well like "Get away from One Direction" and "You don't deserve them" so yeah.

That's what you expect, right!?

"Where are we heading first?" I ask.

"We have that interview now." Zayn said.

"We need to go to our hotel first." Said Niall.

"I know where it is. I've been there before." So we followed Louis.

When we get to the apartment, we all really quickly get changed. I wore some jeans at first but Harry said it was too casual so I was happy to put on a dress. The LiMo came to pick us up.

We were going on The Graham Norton Show.

A pretty lady walked up to Us and said "your ALL on stage in 15 seconds."

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello, and welcome to the Graham Norton Show! Today for our special guests we have One Direction and their roommate, Liv! Shall we get on to the questions?

"Hey guys! Sure!" I said.

"Hello!" The boys said.

"Ok." Said Graham scrolling through his phone on Twitter. "Here is a tweet from SummaLuvaXX saying "Are you dating someone from One Direction?" This one is for you Liv."

"Actually, no we aren't. One Direction fundraise for The Cancer Council. They give challenges and event for One Direction to do. Have a girl roommate was one of them."

Niall said "We aren't dating YET." He nodded and said "How many tattoos have you got Zayn?"

"That's something I'm not sharing on air,sorry." He said.

"On here there is a male Directioner called coolboy876. Do you treat male Directioners like females?"

"Oh definitely! Although, we've hardly come across any." Said Harry.

"Liam, did you get your haircut for the Cancer Council?"

"Actually, yes I did. It wasn't somethig they asked me to do but I decided 'hey, what about a new haircut. Im also raising money for charity' so that's why.

"Ok. One for Louis. How many overalls have you got?"

"I have about 15 too many to actually count :)"

After a load more of questions, the show was over.

I just kept on thinking about what Niall said. 'We aren't dating, yet.'

We get to our apartment and get changed for the concert.

After a while, Niall slips his head through the door and says "Hey liv! Looking beautiful. Remember, when we get there we have people who do hair and makeup."

"Thanks Niall. Alright. Lets go." We walked out and I smiled.

"Liv, you may be asked to come on stage by Ni- ," Harry was saying when Niall cut him off

"SSSSHHHHH!!"

"Sorry Niall."