One Direction: Tragedy

The last thing I expected to see was Harry in tears right in front of me.

Well really the last thing I expected to see was me in a hospital bed but yeah...

"Oh my god Liv! You're alive! I'm sorry. How are you? Are you feeling alright? Do you need a doctor? What do you need?" Harry rushed.

As I was about to speak, I realized I needed to take the oxy-mask off.

"Yeah, Harry. Calm do-" *coughing constantly*

"Ahem. Calm down." I said taking a deep breath.

Mrs. Hustleball ran in. "Liv! Are you alright, dear? I heard all about it! Poor girl. How did it happen. You know what, never mind that. Dear, I hope you're alright!"

"Yep. I'm f-" *coughing*

"Fine" I continue.

Then Nurse. Watson comes in. "Hey Liv, how are you recovering? Your conditions are not that bad but I'm not sure if you can go home. You might have to stay the night. Let me think about it. Oh, you have visitors."

Then, a couple walks in. They're holding flowers. "Hello, um, we're the, um family- we really don't know how to say this but we collided into you. We are so sorry! These are for you. If there is anything we can do for you, just-"

"Thankyou for coming. Don't worry, I understand and it wasn't just your fault. It was us too. I'm alright now :) thankyou again! I don't need anything, you've done enough."

Niall walks in with a sad face but covered up with smiles. "Hey Liv. How are you?"

"Niall, oh don't feel so bad. It's really not bad. It's not your fault. I'm fine. Turn your frown upside down. :) yeah?" I say.

"Yeah, :) alright Liv Luv!" He responds.

Nurse Watson walks in.

"So Liv, I was just looking through your scans and you seem to be alright to go home. If you'd like to stay for the night to be safe and sure, feel free! I also looked through your academic records!" she said.

Niall and I high fived eachother.

"Just give me 5 minutes to get changed out of this and I will be out."

Five Minutes Later:

"I'm very glad that you're alright, Liv." Said Mrs. Hustleball.

Days, hours, Minutes and seconds pass.

Today is our last day in Melbourne. We have a free day, to go to Luna Park, have a filling lunch as a group of Yr 11's and do all sorts of awesome other things. This'll be great.

"Who's gonna join me on the Ghost Train?" Ashley asks. At the same time, Steffy and I scream "IM IN!"

"Amy....?"

There was a pause.

"Yeah, alright!" She says.

"YAY!"

We walk to the counter.

An enthusiastic guy helps us.

"Is that just 4 tickets for you, today ladies?"

"Yes, thanks!"

"Would you like to purchase photos of you on it? It's definitely recommended."

We look at eachother and agree yes.

"That'll be nice."

"Off you go girls!"

AAAGGHHHH!

I'm not screaming about the speed, I'm screaming about the pictures!!! Omigosh! 😱

We see the photo. Omg. I was right. I felt someone pinching my back. In the photo was a clown. Pinching our backs! 👹enough about that.

We meet for lunch with everyone else. Yum! Saying goodbye to Melbourne was hard. But, I did. This time we went on a smaller plane, with just Year 11's on it. I slept all the way.