One Direction: New Job

Here it is. I'm starting with my friends, a new job at Toffee Apple with Coffee as a cook. Yay! I get my apron on. Wow. I take a step back. How many orders do we have? First up, I'm making a chocolate doughnut. Yum. I couldn't resist not tasting it. I held my temptation. One of the cashiers {Amy} went for a lunch break so I had to cook and serve. Someone rang the bell. A group of guys came. "Hello, how can I help you guys today?" I ask, getting my pad and pen out to write the order.

"Uh, we'll have 2 chocolate doughnuts, 1 cream pie and 3 fruit tarts. What do you guys want?" He joked. I laughed although it was a kind of lame joke.

"Sure, that'll be $18. 67 thankyou!" I say. Matt, the guy I served gave me the money. I handed them their food and they thanked me and gave me a wink. A wink. ;). Never mind. After more baking, our shift is over. I earns quite a lot. We all get in a cab and go to our apartment. I was exhausted. By then, it's about 10:30. Eugh.

Next morning:

Next on our schedule is to go to work and attend. If you haven't got a job, keep looking. Luckily for us, we have one.

I was a letter and a package in our mail post through the door:

Address: Toffee Apple with Coffee, 39 Paste Avenue.

A note slipped out.

These are your uniforms! You start at 10:00 Mon-Thursday. See you today!

Niall :D

We all put on our uniform and head off.

"Morning ladies!" Niall said in his cute Irish accent!

"Morning Niall!" I respond

"Heeyy!" Said Amy and Steffy.

"Hello Niall" said Ashley.

I go to the back where we cook.

Mmmm. The Terrible Temptation! (TTT) fruit tart. Caramel cream. Banana caramel. Vanilla slice. Chocolate doughnut. Ok, ok I'll stop tempting you! Days pass. I manage the temptation.

I go put my apron on the rack when Niall says "Hey, um-d-d-do you want to go for coffee with me tomorrow night?"

There was a pause. "Of course I will!"

I say.

Looking shocked, Niall says "Great. Ill pick you up!"

"Bye Niall"

"See you Liv"