Chapter 11 Because I Love You

It had been 3 days. Yukine had left and given his loyalty to another God. Yato however had moved your body to the bedroom of he cabin and sat unmoving, unblinking, emotionless, blank, staring at your body on the bed.

It was midnight. Yato hadn't moved at all.

"This is all my fault..." Yato murmured to his self finally. Tears dripped from his once stone cold eyes. Now they were misty.

"I never got to tell her how I truly felt deep inside..now I'll never have a chance.." Yato sobbed loudly and held your limp fingers.

"Please, (Y/N)!! Please come back to me! I can't go on without you..I ought to die without you. Please..."

All at once, Yato had a strange, powerful feeling wash over him. It was as if he was...getting stronger..

Your body suddenly flinched. Yato looked at your body and shuddered. Then, in a very frail voice, you whispered, "Is that an order, master?"

Yato gaped and hugged you, sobbing, "Yes! Oh, (Y/N)! I'm so sorry!"

You smiled lightly, yet grunted at your sore body being crushed by Yato.

Noting your pain, Yato released you. "This is the happiest I've ever been..Oh, (Y/N)...I love you." Yato kissed you passionately and you kissed him back.

"I love you, too, Yato." A single tear slipped from your eye.

All of a sudden, your wounds began to seal and heal, leaving nothing but perfect flesh behind. The same, powerful feeling went over you, too.

"I don't understand..how are you alive?" Yato held both of your hands.

"Because," you began. You knew it was because you were a blessed regalia and had now become even stronger, and so had Yato, but it was something more. "..I love you..more than my life."

Yato pulled you into him and you both sat in the silence.

It was at that moment Yato knew.
He was never going to let you go.
It was the start of a new beginning...
For both of you ❤️

The End
/////////////////////////
Thank you guys so much. You stuck with this story and helped me out so much. I have to give a shout out to CrazyCreepypastaGirl. She gave me the whole idea for this chapter. Without her, I wouldn't know what to write. Thank you so much, love! 😘
And a big thanks to all of you for the favorites, comments, and feedback. Love you all!

P.S. If you guys want a sequel to this fanfic, let me know in the comments!