The Bully P.1

Warnings:swearing,cutting,and physical and verbal abuse 
DAN'S POINT OF VIEW

"Hey Phil what you doing?"

"nothing much you?
"nothing i have a question for you?" I say as i immedietly start feeling my face turning red.

"what is it Dan?Is something wrong?"
"no nothings wrong its just *gasP* WILLYOUGOTOTHEPROMWITHMEITSTHISFRIDAYATSEVENINTHEGYMPLEASEPLEASEPLEASE?"
"slow down Dan say it again"
*sigh*Will you go to prom with me? *blushes madly*"
"*blushes* of course i will Dan can i ask you a question?"
"sure *still blushing*"
"can i kiss you?"
"Yes its been so long since ive wanted to do that Phil you have no idea"
*BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP*
*groans* really another dream of the same thing why do i have to like Phil he shouldnt be controlling me this much.
After i had changed and showered i left to hell ahem i mean school.School wouldnt be that bad if the bullies werent around punching and throwing names which really do affect me sadly.Then there's Phil the person who leads the who might i add i have the biggest crush on since forever and why? i really have no clue.

~At School~

"YOU!" i stop and just wait for what is going to happen which is probably be name calling and punching because good old dan is always the punching bag."What shall we do today Dan? A punch or a kick?" i stayed quiet "ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE SHIT" I look up to Phil and stare at him for a second and respond "neither Phil please" I guess you want both" 

Punches,Slaps,kicks,bruises,and words they all hurt.These are the times I want to go in the bathroom and just cut every single inch of my body."THE TEACHERS COMING WE GOTTA GO" is all i hear before everything turns to black.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Should i make a part two? if you do all i need is one comment and ill start doing it :3 so yeah this sucks  also i have an a couple ideas for oneshots so be looking forward to them probably next month-Jazzy