Whisk Me Up

Dan Howell x Reader

Setting: Dan has invited you over to do something after filming a video with Tyler Oakely...

Warnings: Graphic Sex, Swearing, Daddy Kink

2172 words - unedited

--------

(Y/N) POV

I walk towards Dan and Phil's flat, as Dan has to show me something he 'learned' as he said it. I'm guessing he meant on the piano. He's just finished a video with Tyler Oakley, so I try to get there fast so I can maybe run into him.

As I walk up the steps, the door opens. Tyler and Phil stand at the door with their coats on. "Oh! (Y/N)!" Phil says. "Tyler, this is (Y/N). She's one of our friends!" Phil says in his always cheery voice. I smile at Tyler.

"Hi, I'm a big fan!" I say, extending my hand. "Its really nice to meet you in person!" I exclaim. Tyler chuckles. "We've been trying to get (Y/N) to start a YouTube channel, but she won't." Phil says. I roll my eyes an Tyler looks an me in shock.

"Girl, you should really make a channel! I'll do a collab with you, and we can hang out and you could go to conventions, it will be super fun. Trust me, you'll love the YouTube life." Tyler says. I chuckle. "I'll think about it." I say. "Yay!" Phil says, doing a victory dance.

"Great! Well, Phil and I are going to go get coffee. I'd invite you, but Dan called you over so I won't take you away from him. So, tell Dan to give you my number, and text me sometime!" Tyler says. He gives me a hug and they walk past me. "Bye, Phil! Bye, Tyler!" I say, waving my hand at them.

I step inside and close the door. I just met Tyler Oakley. I squeal and clap my hands. When I finally calm down, I start to walk up the steps. "Dan?!" I yell.

"In my room!" I hear him yell back. I make my way towards his room. I open the door to see him taking down his equipment. "What's up, Dan?" I ask, plopping on the bed.

Dan puts away the last of the equipment and sits next to me. "So, Tyler and I did a weird video today." He says. "Oh really? What was it about?" I ask, taking off my coat. "Well, first. Agree that you will do it with me too." He says. He sounds innocent, so I nod. "Yeah, sure. Can't be that bad. I've done worse things." I say, getting up to put my coat on the rack.

"Okay, so.. Tyler and I watched Porn." He says. I freeze. He wants to watch pornographic videos with me?! I look at him weird. "Okay..." I say, plopping on the bed. "What, your not weirded out?" He asks. I shrug. "Why should I be? Its not like I haven't watched it." I lie. I've never watched it. I've had sex before, but I've never watched it..

He grins. "Wow okay, so you've watched porn before?" Dan asks and I nod. "Kinky." He says, shifting around. "But that's not what I wanted to do." He says. His face turns a bright red. "Then what do you want to do?" I ask. I shouldn't have.

Dan's face turns to me. His eyes filled with lust. I look away as he leans closer to me. I feel his lips brush against my cheek which sends goosebumps everywhere.

"You." He whispers in my ear. I gulp and he takes my wrists and grabs them, forcing me onto the bed and putting one leg on either side of me. "Dan!" I nervously laugh out.

"(Y/N), you are a really attractive girl and I really like you. I want you to be mine." Dan half growls out. "Then I'm yours." I whisper, smiling, hoping he would let me go and buy me a drink or something. But, no.