Him or Me

Requested ❀

Phil X Reader
Dan X Reader

Setting: Dan's off on a trip and Phil is invites (Y/N) over for a movie... And Dan comes home.

Warnings: Graphic Sex, Oral Sex, Swearing.

1935 Words - unedited

---
(Y/N) POV.

Dan, my boyfriend, had been gone for about 3 days visiting family. I had stayed behind to catch up on work and give Dan some freedom to talk to his family. I had already caught up on all my work and did a bunch of things I wouldn't be able to when Dan's around. Like taking a hot bath, watching the 50 shades movies (because he doesn't feel comfortable watching them) to make fun of them, and walking around the flat naked. Dan had moved in with me a few months ago, but still basically lives with Phil.

I was currently rocking out in the bathroom, shaving my legs and blow-drying my hair. I was naked, sitting on the sink counter and wiping my leg with a cloth as one of my favourite songs came on. I lipsynced the lyrics as it blasted through the bathroom. I used the hairdryer as a microphone.

Now this is how it starts.
Take your shoes off in the back of my van.
Yeah, sure my shirt looks so good,
Just hanging off your back.

Sex by The 1975 was such a good song. I blowed air in my face and looked at myself dramatically in the mirror. My hair was frizzy and puffed out with volume. I almost didn't hear the door knock over the music and air. I quickly became self conscious. Was I being too loud? I then shrugged it off. It's a good song anyway, if any neighbor complains, I'm complaining that they need a better taste in music. I grabbed my short red silk robe off the bathroom door and put it on as a danced my way to the door.

I opened the door, surprised to see Phil standing there. I smiled. "Oh, hi Phil!" I said. "I was expecting and angry neighbor or something." I laughed.

"H-Hi.. (Y/N)." He stuttered out. He looked down at my robe with a shocked look.

"Sorry, I just came out of the bath." I explained. "What's up, Phil?" I asked.

"Uh.." Phil said, his eyes returning to my face. "Right, erm. This is a little embarrassing but I've rented a movie and it's horror. I don't really feel like watching it alone. Would you want to come back to mine and watch with me?" He asks a little awkwardly.

I laugh, "Of course, I'd love too!" I say. My robe falls off of my shoulder slightly and Phil's eyes follow it, his mouth slightly open. Perhaps he was going to warn me it was falling.

...and I'm not thing to stop you, love.
But if we're gonna do anything, we might as well just fuck.

I pull it up quickly.  "Just let me get changed." I step aside for Phil to come in. "Don't mind the music, I'll turn it down." I say, walking toward the bathroom. I turn my speakers down a bit, then head to my room to change.

***

I now realize why Dan would never watch 50 shades. Or at least not with me.

The horror movie was in the middle of a hardcore sex scene. I can't help but get turned on, but it was so awkward.

My phone started to ring. Phil and I jumped but I was so glad it was getting me away from the movie. Phil paused it as I went to the kitchen to answer it.

"Hi, Dan!" I chirped.

"Hi, (Y/N). I'm just letting you know I'm on the plane." Dan says through the other end.