Tied up

❀ Requested ❀

Dan Howell X Reader

Setting: After a long time of a lost spark between Dan and his girlfriend, he has an idea from inspiration to bring it back

Warnings:  Minor Swearing, Graphic Sex, Light bondage

1487 words - unedited

-----

Dan's POV

I stare at the television a while blinking. There was nothing on. At least not anymore. I turned off the movie I had been watching. I think back to the move and shiver. I throw the remote in the air and jump up from the couch, screaming to myself "Why the fuck did I watch that??"

I was home alone and watched 50 Shades Darker. Bad idea. I'm now sexually frustrated and my girlfriend, (Y/N) isn't home. I think about masterbation, but I don't want to do that when I have a girlfriend. I run my hair and groan into my hands.

Come to think of it, both of us have been sexually frustrated for a while. We've been dating for about a year and the sex we've had is usually slow or drunk sex, so we wouldn't remember it. I guess you could say we're boring in the bedroom. We haven't done it in almost two months.

I look at the blank television again and an idea comes into my head. Perhaps... We can try something out tonight. I grab my phone and call (Y/N), anxious for her to pick up.

"Hello?" She says when she answers.

"Hey, love." I say in return. "Listen I really want to try something different tonight, would you be up for it?" I say, rushing to the point.

"Are you like, making dinner or some shit?" She laughs.

I laugh nervously. "No, no like.. in the bedroom." I chew my lip.

It took a moment for her to respond. "Oh." She says. There's a silence. "ohHHHHH!" (Y/N) gasps almost excitedly. I hear her clear her throat. "Oh." She says again, in her best sexual tone. " Well you know I'm always open to trying new things."

I laugh a bit. "Okay well, I'll see you when you get home, yeah?"I ask.

"Yes you will." She chuckles.

***

I dimmed the lights and lit a few candles to set the mood. I had set up the bedroom and was now shyly standing in the middle of the room, like a puppy, waiting for (Y/N) to come home.

I heard the lock click and I jumped. Should I hide? Should I stay here? I panicked, but it went so fast and she was already closing the door. She looked around the room, then at me and smiled. "Awe.." she said as she walked over and gave me a kiss.

"You didn't have to do all this." She says, setting her bag and jacket on the sofa behind her.

"Of course I did." I said. "Are you ready?" I whispered in her ear. I felt her shiver and I smiled.

"Yes, I am." Says (Y/N). I kissed her deeply and it instantly went into a full make-out. You could feel the bottled up sexual frustration bubbling to the top.

We parted for air. She already seemed dazed from the kiss. I smiled and grabbed her hand as I leas her upstairs into the bedroom.

I made sure to close the door and I took off her shirt. She kissed and tugged on mine for me to do the same, but I didn't. This made her confused.

I took off her bra and she gasped, probably shocked as to why I was moving so fast. I pushed her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. I whispered in her ear "Safe word is Vanilla." She shivered again.

I pushed her hands over her head as our tongues battled for dominance. I won when she gasped again. I tried a rope around her wrists. I smile as she raises her eyebrows, she opens her mouth to say something, but I put my finger to her lips to silence her.

I tied her wrists to the headboard and started fondling her breasts. She squirmed a bit beneath me. I kissed her passionately and I felt her relax and kiss back.

"Okay love, here are the rules." I started. "One, you will not make noise unless I tell you to. Two, you will call me Sir and nothing else. Three, you will not untie yourself from your restraints. Four, you will be punished if rules are broken. And five, you will thank me for each punishment." With every rule I names, I kissed lower on her body until I was at her jeans.

"Do you understand?" I asked her. "Yes, sir." She whispered. This is good. She's obliging.

I started to take off her jeans and anything else she had on. He breathing got heavier every step of the way. I was excited. This was exotic.

I kissed her forehead and smiled at her as I slowly started to play with her lower parts. She exhaled as if a bunch of nerves had just left her body and I could tell she wanted to speak. (Y/N) bit her lip and kept eye contact with me. I stuck one of my fingers in.

She tried so hard. I could see her pulling on the restraints and struggling. I filled another finger in and curled and thrust hard and slow. She squeezed her eyes together and I could feel my hard on pushing against my jeans. Her lower half squirmed and her breathing was fast. She was silently whimpering and I could tell she was on her edge. I pulled my fingers out and stuck them in my mouth, tasting her.

She looked at me in shock and betrayal, a gasp coming out of her mouth. I raised my eyebrows and she held her breath. I didn't want to punish her, so I wouldn't.

I went in between her legs and took off my shirt. She pulled against the restrictions again. She wants to reach out and touch. I felt sorry. I wanted to hold her and make love to her and treat her like a princess.

But today I was gonna fuck her and make her beg for more. I pulled her hips towards mine and grinded my head on her core. She threw her head back and groaned. She was trying so hard.

As much as I wanted to make her beg and whine, I needed her too. I stood up and took off my pants and underwear, freeing myself from my clothed cage.

I grabbed a condom on the side of my dresser and rolled it on. I rubbed the tip against her entrance and looked up at her. "You ready, love?" I asked.

"Yes, sir." She responded. I forgot I told we her to call me that it made me even more turned on. I slowly pressed in. She clenched her jaw and had ragged breath. I exhaled as I felt her warmth pulse around me.

After a while, I started to move. At my usual place, slow so that she could adjust. She relaxed and let her head fall back. I kept at this place for a while, letting her think this was all that was to it. I gathered the strength to start moving faster so I did.

I started giving harder thrusts and speeding up, pressing her forehead to mine. She started panting and letting out little noises. I groaned. "Fuck, baby." I let out. She started to give. I could her her voice wavering. She needed to let out. "Speak, love. What do you want?" I tell her. She moans in response.

"Please, please I need to cum." She pants. I thrust into her deeper and moved my position. She helped. "Please! Please..." She cussed and swore under her breath as I felt her body start to shake.

"Whenever your ready, love." I told her. After a few mother thrusts, she came, letting out a long held moan. I chuckled at her as I pulled out. I flipped her body over and Heald her wrists again, slamming into her. With my other hand, I lightly ran my fingers over her back and through her hair and all I heard was her moans mixed with screams and skin on skin.

I have to admit, I've never really been in so much pleasure. I could feel my buildup starting to form and I trust faster. "Fuckk your tight." I moaned as I felt her walls clench and shake again.

After a few more thrusts I came into the condom and she did too, along with me. I pulled out and collapsed beside her. She flipped herself over and we stayed there for a minute to catch our breath. I soon got up to dispose of the condom and untied her.

As soon as she was out she grabbed my face and kissed me deeply. I chuckled and looked at her. "What's that about?"

(Y/N) smiled. "I just thought we had lost the spark between us. But you, have brought it back." She giggles.

I kiss her and hold her tightly. "Anything for you, love."