When You Do the Doing!: Butch LEMON

Butch quickly pulled his hand out from his pants & stood up. You were too shocked to even move when he started to walk towards you. You gulped & back away slowly but he grabbed your wrist & pinned you on the wall.

Butch: I'm sorry Y/N but...I couldn't control myself anymore. You're just so...

You stared into his green eyes & didn't notice his hand went up your towel & slowly pulled your panties down.

Butch:...sexy.

He licked his lips & kissed you hungrily, forcing his tongue in your mouth. You squirmed in his grip but it was no use. He was stronger than you & your hands were pinned above your head. You were hopeless. He pinned your wrists with one hand whillr the other began to massage your breast through your towel. He pulled away & smirked at your red face & half lidded eyes.

Butch: Jump.

You hesitantly nodded & jumped. You wrapped your legs around his waist with your arms around his neck. He smirked again & kissed your neck. He walked towards the bed & laid you down before climbing inn top of you & continued kissing your neck again. You gripped his hair & tugged on it, making him groan. You let out a low moan when his lips brushed against your sweet spot. He began to abuse that spot while your hands trailed down to his chest, abs & finally on the waistband of his jeans. You pulled the zipper down fully & pulled them down.

He moved his legs to help you remove his pants. You threw them aside & wrapped your arms around his neck again. He pulled you both up so you were sitting on his lap. You blushed when you felt something poking at your womanhood. Butch smirked at your reaction & started to unwrap the towel from your body. You gasped & pulled your body close to him so he won't see your bare breasts.

Butch: No need to hide babe.

Butch said & made you unwrap your arms around his neck. He stared at your breasts & you looked away, embarrassed.

You: Please don't stare...

Butch chuckled & cupped both of your breasts & began to gently squeeze them. You bit your lip to stop a whimper from coming out.

Butch: Let it out~

Butch said huskily & took your left bud into his mouth.

You: B-Butch~!

He smirked & bit lightly on your bed then sucked while he gently squeezed & massaged your other breast. You became a moaning mess & getting wetter by the second. You started to grind on him, making him groan in pleasure. He pulled away from your breasts, lifted you off of his lap & sat you down on the floor. He sat on the edge of the bed, facing you.

Butch: Your turn to pleasure me~

You nodded slowly & looked at the tent in his boxers. You pulled his boxers down & his proud member sprung up. You stared at his size.

'How is this even going to fit?!'

Butch noticed this & stroked your cheek.

Butch: Don't worry doll.

You looked up at him & nodded.

You wrapped your hand around his member & began to pump it up & down. You looked to see his reaction. He was biting his lip & looking down at you. Getting a little bit more braver, you swirled your tongue at the tip, making him stop biting his lip & let out a groan. After a little bit of teasing, you engulfed his member & sucked while bobbing your head. Butch's face twisted in pleasure as he made you go down further.

You gagged but kept going.

Butch: Ah...Y/N~

You knew he was close so you took his member out of your mouth & licked your lips. Butch made you look up & kissed you passionately. He made you stand up & laid you back down on his bed. He positioned his member at your entrance & looked up at you. You stroked his cheek with your thumb & nodded. He pushed it all in, making you scream in pain. Butch stayed still, not wanting to hurt you again. He kissed your tears away & waited.

You tested a thrust & you felt pleasure. There was still a little but of pain but you felt pleasure the most. Butch took this as a signal to move & started to thrust slowly. You grew tired of this slow pace & made him go faster. He thrusted into you in inhuman pace, making you moan louder & louder. You were pretty sure that the neighbours can hear you...

You gasped as he host the one spot that made you go crazy & bite his neck. You bit the sweet spot on his neck, making him growl lowly. You pulled away from his neck & watched as his face twisted into pure pleasure. He pulled out of you & put you on your hands & knees. He thrusted unto you again, making you scream in pure pleasure. He pounded into & a knot began forming on your abdomen. Butch pressed his chest against your back & continued thrusting into you while sucking on your neck & playing with your breast.

You couldn't hold it in anymore so you came on his member. Feeling you came on him, he groaned & pulled out, spilling his seed. You panted & fell face first on the bed. But Butch wasn't done yet. Nope, he turned you around & made you spread your legs apart. His face facing your womanhood.

You: W-Wait! Butch, I- nggh...!

He gave your clit a long lick, you moaned & your hand made its way to his hair, tugging on it. He ate you out, tasting your wetness. After awhile, you came on his mouth & face. He lapped up your love juices & laid down next to you. He pulled you close & twirled the tip of your hair around in his fingers. You smiled & reached up, letting his hair down from his ponytail. He looked at you with a raised eyebrow.

You: What? In my opinion, you look sexy in with your hair down as well.

He smirked & inhaled your scent before you two snuggled into each other & fell asleep.

Finally! I've done it! It took me like how many days? 1? 2 or 3 days maybe?

Next up: Sweet & Innocent little Boomer!