When He Cheats On You: Boomer

My OCs are also in here!
And uh...just in case there's cursings...
Warning! Also, this one might be short. I'm going to watch the Attack on Titan movie with my friends!

You, Jill, Shira & Eliza were all walking to the store near your house. You were all going to buy some things for your sleepover tonight. You haven't seen Boomer all day but you just shrugged it off & thought that he was with his brothers.

You snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Jill tap you on the shoulder.

Jill: Did you hear me (y/n)?

You: H-Huh?

Jill rolled her eyes while groaning.

Jill: I asked you if you want chocolate or vanilla ice cream.

You: A-Anything's fine for me.

You smiled at her & she nodded. She continued to look for some ice cream while you walked out of the store to get some fresh air. You looked at your surroundings & leaned against the wall. You noticed an ice cream store & you saw a girl come out. She had strawberry blonde hair, violet eyes, white skin & she has her hair in a pony tail.

She smiled as she looked at the exit. Your eyes widened when you saw Boomer come out & smiled at her. You felt your heart broke when he held her hand & kissed her. You felt tears in your eyes as you went back inside. Your friends noticing you had tears in your eyes & ran up to you.

Shira: Honey what's wrong?

You: I...I can't believe he'll do this to me...

Your friends looked at each other then back at you. You pointed out the door & they walked out with you. They saw Boomer with another girl being all lovey dovey outside the ice cream shop. Eliza comforted you while Shira tried to stop a fuming Jill.

Jill: I'll slice his dick off when I get my hands on him!

Shira: Calm down!

You only cried while Eliza rubbed your back.

Eliza: Don't cry (y/n).

You held onto her arm as they walked you home. They kept you company all night long.