When You Do the Doing!: Brick LEMON

Ohohohohohon~ I hope you are ready for she sexy time.

Onto zhe story!

Me: France! Get out of here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brick looked away embarrassed while you walked towards him. He looked up at you when you sat on his lap & straddled him.

Brick: Y-Y/N?

You didn't say anything but kissed him. He was shocked but melted into it. He wrapped his arms around your waist while your fingers played with his red hair.

He nipped on your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You opened your mouth & the two of you had a battle of dominance. He sucked & bit lightly on your tongue, making you whimper. He won & began to explore the new territory.

He pulled away for air & stood up with you in his arms & gently throw you on the bed. He climbed on top of you & kissed down on your neck, searching for your sweet spot. He smirked when you moaned, meaning that he found it. He kissed, sucked & bit on the spot making heat rise in between your legs.

While he was busy, you began to unzip his jacket & pull it down from his shoulders. He stopped what he was doing so he can take his shirt off for you. You stared at his well toned chest as he unbuttoned your shirt & taking it off of you. He threw it aside along with his jacket & shirt. He stared at your covered breasts before licking his lips & reaching behind you to unhook your bra.

Once he unhooked your bra, he threw that aside as well & stared at your exposed chest.

You: S-Stop staring...it's embarrassing.

He smirked before taking one bud into his mouth & massaging your other breast. You moaned at the feeling of pleasure as you buried your fingers in his hair again. His free hand trailed down to your pants & started to undo them. He switched breasts & gave the other one the same treatment. Your moans were turning him on.

He stopped what he was doing & slid your pants off. You rubbed your legs together to create friction. He stopped you from doing so & spread your legs apart. He looked at your wet panties & smirked. He inserted a finger into you, making you moan loudly as he started to add another one & thrust them.

He did a scissoring motion before adding a third finger. You were now a moaning mess & you felt a knot form. Brick knew you were about to cone so he pulled his fingers out & sucked them clean. He put your legs on his shoulders as he gave your clit a lick. Your moans getting louder by the second.

He began to eat you out while you tugged in his hair. You felt the knot come back before it finally snapped. You screamed in pleasure as Brick lapped up all your love juices.

Brick: Damn. You taste great.

You smirked & flipped him over so you were on top.

You: It's my turn~

You kissed his neck, looking for a certain spot. He let out a deep moan when you found it & began sucking & biting. You trailed down to his clothed member, making sure your breasts rubbed against his chest. You unzipped his pants & pulled them off, leaving him in his boxers. You rubbed him through his boxers & smirked when he moaned & groaned.

You finally slid the unwanted clothing off & threw it aside, letting his proud member sprung up.

You licked the tip of his member before taking him into your mouth. He let out deep moans & groans as you began to suck on his member & bob your head. He grabbed the back of your head before pushing you down. You gagged but got used to it. You began to sucked harder.

Brick: Y-Y/N...

You took him out of your mouth & licked your lips with a smirk plastered on your face. He flipped you over so he was on top again. He positioned his member at your entrance.

Brick: Ready?

You nodded & wrapped your arms around his neck. He kissed you lovingly before pushing his member in. You buried your face on the crook of his neck as tears of pain threatened to spill. He stopped moving & waited for you to adjust to his size. He whispered sweet nothings in your ear to help you calm down. After a few seconds, he tested a thrust.

You moaned & he started to thrust into you slowly.

You: G-Go faster...nggh...

He obeyed & started to thrust faster & harder. Your moans became louder & he wrapped your legs around his waist. He pounded into you, making the bed creak. After minutes of thrusting, you felt the knot in your abdomen, getting ready to break. Brick knew this & sucked on your neck, doubling the pleasure.

You: I-I'm gonna come!

You screamed his name as your love juices spilled on his member. Brick kept thrusting until he finally pulled out & came on your stomach with a loud groan.

He collapsed on your bare chest while you stroked his hair. He rolled over & pulled he blankets on both of you. He pulled you closer to him & you snuggled into him.

You: Love you Brick.

Brick: I love you too babe.

You two shared a kiss before drifting off into sleep.

I deleted the first one if you're asking. I needed to rewrite it because I felt it wasn't that good.