When You Do the Doing!: Boomer

I can't do this! He's such an innocent baby! But I have to do it for you guys!

Onto the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boomer: I-I couldn't control myself!

Boomer hid his face with his hands from embarrassment. You smiled softly & walked towards him. You grabbed both of his hands & moved them away from his face before passionately kissing him. You pulled away with a blush & a smile.

You: Boomer, I am ready.

Boomer: Huh?

You: I'm ready. You should've just told me before so I could've helped you.

Boomer stared in disbelief when you lifted your shirt up, showing your (f/c) lacy bra. You bend down with your hands on his thighs & kissed him. Boomer didn't know what happened to his innocent girlfriend but he was enjoying it. He shyly opened his mouth when you licked his bottom lip & nibbled on it. While he was distracted by you kissing him, you unbuttoned his shirt & slid them off his shoulder before throwing it aside. You placed your hands on his chest & pushed him down the bed. He wasn't that muscular but he also wasn't scrawny. He was perfect.

You straddled him & continued to kiss him before kissing down to his neck. You found his sweet spot & began to kiss, suck & bite. Boomer enjoyed your dominant side & decided to let you do what you want. You stopped what you were doing & admired your work. You left a hickey on his neck. You sat up & removed your pants before straddling him again.

You: I can see that you're not doing anything about it.

You said with a smirk on your face.

Boomer: Maybe because I like seeing you like this.

You giggled & kissed from his lips, to his neck & all the way to the waistband of his jeans. You stared at the tent in his pants before unbuckling his belt & undoing his pants. Boomer tucked a strand of your hair behind your ear while you slowly removed his boxers.

You swirled your tongue on the tip of his member. He tried thrusting his member into your mouth but you held him down. You licked his shaft all the way to his tip again.

Boomer: Stop t-teasing me!

You giggled & engulfed his member. He let out a moan, bit his index finger, closed his eyes & threw his head back. You bobbed your head & started to go lower. You gagged & choked but you kept going.

~TIMESKIP BECAUSE I CAN'T DO THIS~

After a bit of foreplay, you two finally got straight to the chase. You laid down o your back while Boomer hovered over you & positioned his member.

Boomer: Um...y-you sure you wanna do t-this? I-I mean...

You: It's OK Boomer. Go ahead.

Boomer looked at you with wide eyes but he nodded. He held your hand while the other wrapped around your waist to pull you closer to him. He slowly pushed his member in, making you feel discomfort. He continued to go in until you felt your barrier break. Tears started to stream down your face & Boomer kissed them away.

Boomer: I-It will get better. I promise.

He stayed still & waited for your signal. After a minute or two, you told him to move. He moved in a painfully slow pace.

You: Faster...

He held you close & moved faster. You moaned out at the feeling of pleasure. The pain was gone & all you felt was just pleasure. You turned your head & kissed him. Your moans being muffled by you two kissing.

You felt a knot form & you knew you were close. Boomer figured this out & wanted you to come first. His hand trailed down & rubbed your clit. You shut your eyes tightly as Boomer continued to pound into you while rubbing your clit.

Your eyes shot open & you screamed his name. You love juices on his member. He pulled out & came on your chest with a loud moan. He rolled over & laid down. You smiled & moved closer to him. He put the blanket on the two of you & fell asleep.

I know! I know! This sucks balls!!!!

I just can't, man! He's just so innocent! Anyways, sorry if this sucked just like the other two. I'm not good with lemons yet.

PEACE OUT!