Chapter 7.

A/N: I know the video attached to this chapter is kind of different... But I saw this dance last night on SYTYCD and it brought tears to my eyes and it totally reminded me of Bradley and Abigail. It is such a beautiful routine and I hope you enjoy it like I do! P.S. You can just skip to the start of the dance... lol

Abby's POV

'3 Missed Calls from Bradley' is what blinked on my phone the next morning when I turned it back on. There were also numerous texts from the same person. I sighed and threw my phone back onto my bed and pulled my hair out of the messy bun that had now almost completely fallen out of its place. I brushed out my knotted hair with my fingers and slid on my black Brandy Melville beanie and read 'You can't sit with us'. It reminded me of Mean Girls and that was my favorite movie of all time, so it was perfect. I sniffed the oversized grey tee I slept in, it didn't smell too bad so I just shrugged and switched my pyjama shorts for a pair of high waisted, distressed shorts and tights. I also pulled on a pair of wool socks and my black combat boots. I put on black liquid liner and mascara and red lipstick. I also shrugged on my black leather jacket and collection of bracelets. I looked in my appearance and decided I looked like a freaking gangster. I then called Nathan.

"Hello?" Nathan's familiar voice ringed through the earpiece.  

"Hi Nathan. Can you pick me up for school today?" I sighed, I didn't mean to sound rude, but I did sound irritated.

"Are you okay? Is there something wrong with Brad?" He asked.

"I'm--" I paused, I didn't want to lie but I didn't want him to worry him either. "I'm fine. And there's nothing wrong with Bradley, at least not physically." I sighed playing with one of the strings hanging from my shorts.

"Oh." Is all he replied with. I think he knew me well enough to not push for details. "I'll be around at 8:20."

"Will do!" And with that we both ended the phone call. I sat back down on my bed and flooped onto my stomach. I decided to look at Brad's texts.

The first read, 'Hey Abby. Call me, please.' The second: 'Abby, we haven't talked all day. Are you okay?'

"No." I scowled under my breath and kept reading.

'Look if you don't want to talk that's fine, but you have no reason to ignore me.' I just shut off my phone again and rolled over to look at my ceiling. I couldn't be sure about what I had saw yesterday. Maybe they were just talking about homework or something like that. My mind wandered and the next thing I knew it was 8:20. I grabbed my black Jansport pack and threw it over my shoulder heading upstairs and out the door where Imogen and Nathan were waiting for me. I smiled at the pair and waved, taking place in the back seat once again.

Imogen turned to face me as we pulled out of my crescent. "Hi. Abby what is going on? Things are obviously not right between you and Bradley and as your best friend you have to tell me or you will die."

I rolled my eyes at the dramatic blonde. "Imogen, that's a little far fetched, don't you think?"

"Don't change the subject Ms. Collins."

I sighed and looked out the window, pressing my lips together into a firm line, I couldn't keep it from the two people I cared most about any longer. "I caught Bradley making eyes with a girl yesterday." But before Imogen could spaz I added, "I'm not quite sure exactly what I saw though, it might not be true, I think the girl was Acacia Clark though."

"Oh, Acacia." Is all Nathan said.

"What? What about Acacia?" Imogen prodded.

"She just, uh... An interesting girl..."

"Like psychotic interesting or kind of a tramp interesting?" Imogen responded, I just smirked and continued looking out the window.

"I think the latter of the two." Nathan replied.

"Figures. Was she pretty?"

"What? I-I don't know." I stuttered. But the truth was she was gorgeous, way prettier than me, that was the truth.

"Imogen! You don't just ask you best friend if her boyfriend was chatting up a pretty girl!" Nathan replied. I'm beginning to think that he has a bit of gay in himself.

"It's fine, Nathan. It'll be okay. I'm going to talk to him today." I sighed. As soon as we got to school we all walked into the building together and I saw Brad sitting in one of the chairs looking down into a book. I've never seen him read before, but he looked handsome doing it. I walked up to him and he looked up at me.

"Abby? Why--"

"Brad we need to talk."