Chapter 10.

A/N: Hi, I’m back from my long, and much needed vacation. I’ve started high school, that has been... fun. Listen to the song linked on the sign for uhm, extra effect? Uh, yep so I hope you enjoy the next chapter okay, bye. Enjoy!

Abby's Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=100714420

Abby’s POV

I brushed back loose pieces of hair with my fingers, and put in place two gold pins I had recently purchased from Forever XXI. I then applied my makeup and added some chapstick to my rough lips. The dry cold weather had gotten to me and I now had a cold and my lips were absolutely parched. I sneezed, once sighing in frustration as my newly applied mascara smudged onto the pale skin below my eyes. I quickly took off all my make up and re applied. I looked down at my new watch and grabbed my black purse as I knew Brad would be waiting outside for me.

I sprinted up the stairs and ran into the kitchen, “See ya, Dad!” I said as I kissed him on the cheek and ran to the door sliding on my well worn Docs. I headed out into the pouring rain and sprinted to the blue pick up waiting for me. Even with the rain beading off of the glass windows I can see Bradley smiling at me and I pull open the door my hair damp from the downpour. I slide into the seat beside him and smile over at the beautiful boy next to me, my heart fluttering as if it was the first time I had saw him.

“Good morning, beautiful.” He whispers softly while still holding my gaze.

I lean in and quickly give him a peck on the lips, “Good morning, handsome.” I smile as our faces are close but not touching and I look up into his brown eyes and quickly kiss him again. We linger there for awhile. The sound of our breaths intermingling and the rain bouncing off the outside of the truck.My heart is pounding and my stomach has grown into full fledged dragons. Being close to Bradley sent shocks of adrenaline and ecstasy coursing through my veins and goosebumps covered my soft skin.

He nuzzled my neck and turned to start up his truck, we then took off to school, singing along to the Arctic Monkeys new album and laughing at Brad’s latest twitter interactions. Even after all this time, he still had quite a few fans pining for him and we took it all in good fun. I scroll through the most recent ones, “Oh here’s a good one’” I say, “@VampsBabe says: YOU’RE SUCH A CUTE LITTLE SHIT I LOVE YOU XX” I chuckle at her use of profane language and continue scrolling. “Hmmm @tradleyfeels says: @BradleyWillSimpson you’re a hot piece of ass sex me up x” This time both Brad and I burst out laughing as we sit in the parking lot.

“The fun part about not being controlled by management anymore is I can reply to those kinds of tweets. Here pass me the phone,” he says whilst grabbing the phone away from me as I am still in stitches. “Okay: @tradleyfeels will do. x”

“Oh my god.” I groan as he hits tweet he just shrugs and gives me a cheeky grin. I check the time it is 8:25, “Oh crap we best be getting to class. I can’t be late again.” I say as I grab my things and hop out of the warm truck and into the pouring rain. I meet brad at the front of the truck and he pulls me into him giving me a kiss on the cheek. we hug each other close as we head into the school.

He smiles as he goes through some more of his tweets, “Here’s a nice one, from @bradsbabe_: @BradleyWillSimpson hope you’re having a great day aw xx ily”

“Have fun answering that!” I say as I smile and pull away from him as I walk to the stairwell that leads to my locker on the third floor.

He smiles and waves as he walks backwards reading off of his phone, “@bradsbabe_ I am having a great day xx ily more.” He yells and I give him a thumbs up, I chuckle as he walks backwards into a teacher that just gives him a nasty look and continues on as Brad mumbles ‘sorry’ and quickly turns and walks off. I run up the two flights of stairs and make it to my AP English classroom just as the bell rings, the teacher just gives me a look of disapproval and continues reading off of the names for role call. My mind wanders as we go over the figurative language of poetry, thinking back a week or so to when I had that off moment with Brad, it was all okay now though, everything was okay and I hadn’t heard about Acacia since then. I was curious though, a girl like that wouldn’t just listen to a girl like me, I sensed she was planning something, something big.