Chapter 4

You follow Louis out of the dining room and he walks up to a door.

“We got a lot to cover in a little amount of time so we have to do this quickly. Unless….you are willing to stay up for a little while?” he says as he looks back at you.

“I’ll stay up for as long as it takes” you say as you smile at him. Because I’m with you, you think to yourself but you don’t say it aloud.

“Good!” he says. “Get ready to be impressed” he says as he smiles at you. He opens the door and you walk in. You gasp. It was a huge game room!

“Holy crap!!” you say as you smile really big and walk around the room and look at everything.

“You like it?” Louis asks from the door.

You turn around and look at him like that was a stupid question, “Uh. Yeah!” you say as you laugh.

“Good” he says as he smiles, “Maybe we can play against each other on some of these games sometime!” he says as he starts to open the door as if saying it was time to move on with the tour.

“Yes! Definitely!” you say as you walk out with him.

“Alright now I can either show you all of the bedrooms we have upstairs or I could show you everything outside? Your choice” he says as he looks at you. You look behind Louis to see Harry walking outside.

“Uh let’s look at the rooms first” you say as you smile.

“Aww…I was hoping that you would pick outside but oh well” he says as he smiles. “Want a ride?” he says as he turns around and hunches over a little bit. He was asking you if you wanted him to give you a piggy back ride! OMG!

You smile and nod your head yes but you don’t get on his back.

“Well what are you waiting for?” he asks as he laughs. You were always self conscious about your weight and you were worried that you might be too heavy.

“Are you sure? I don’t know if I would be too heavy. Especially since we have to go up the stairs.” You say as you bit your lip nervously.

“Are you kidding me?! You are as skinny as a pole!” he says, “Now get on!” he says as he gives you a look that makes you laugh.

“OK…” you say as you slowly climb up onto his back.

“There. See?  Not so bad” he says as he puts his hands underneath your legs. “Ready?”

“Ready” you say as you wrap your arms around his neck loosely.

“And we’re off!” he shouts as he starts galloping like a horse. He starts singing that horse racing thing that goes like ‘du du dun dun dun du du dun du dun’ you know what I mean.

You start laughing and you can tell he is too. Once you get to the stairs he carefully but quickly runs up them with you. When you get to the top he starts galloping again towards the end of the hall and that’s when Zayn steps out of a room. When he see’s you two he looks at you with a disapproving face.

“Uh what are you doing?” he says as he looks from you to Louis like you were doing something wrong. God, why did he dislike you so much?

“Oh uh I was just about to show (Y/N) all of the rooms up here” he says as he lets you down off of his back.

“Well you are going to have to keep it down because some of us are actually going to go to bed and try and get some sleep soon” he says as he starts walking past you and then he goes down the stairs.