Chapter 25

You wake up and you are all alone. Where did Louis go??

You sit up and it is dark in the house. You look around and you see a note sitting on the coffee table. You open it,

I went outside to the pool with the lads and the girls; you can come out if you want to

-Boo Bear (3:30 am)

xxx

You smile and get up from the couch. On your way to the back door you walk through the kitchen and look at the clock. It was 4:00 am and you were surprised that they were out at the pool this late. You hear a lot of commotion coming from outside and you hurry to the back door. The lights around the pool are on and what you see makes terror and emotional pain go through your body.

There must be at least 50 zombies out in the back yard and everyone was trying to fight them off. They didn’t have any weapons or anything. Perrie, Milly, and Danielle are on top of the table. Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis are standing around it trying to keep the zombies away. At least no one has gotten bitten. You scream and Louis looks up at you.

He starts running towards you and you open the door. You look behind him to see a surprisingly fast zombie chasing after him.

“Louis watch out!!” you shout and Louis stops and turns around. “NO! Don’t stop!” you shout. Then the zombie knocks him to the ground. You start screaming repeatedly and tears are streaming down your face. Louis is trying his best to get the zombie off of him but he is having trouble. You start running towards him but you don’t make it in time and the zombie bites into his neck. Louis lets out a scream and so do you.

“LOUIS!!!!” you scream and you are crying so much that it is hard for you to see. You grab a sharp pole that is lying on the ground and you run at the zombie. You kick it off of Louis and then you stab it in the head as hard as you could and it goes limp. You run to Louis and you fall down beside him.

There is so much blood and you pull him into your lap and start brushing his hair away from his face. He coughs and blood starts coming out of his mouth.

“Louis I’m so sorry” you say as you sob really hard.

“(Y/N)....”he says as he takes a breath, "I.....love....you".

“I love you too boo bear” you say as you stare into his beautiful blue eyes and cry even harder. There was no way you could save Louis and you felt like you were going to die from the pain in your heart. You hear multiple screams and you look up to see zombies pulling Milly and Perrie down off of the table. Then the zombies start biting them and Zayn and Niall are being taken down too.

“NOOO!!!” you shout and Harry looks at you and he mouths ‘I love you’ before a zombie bites into his shoulder.

“HARRY!!” you scream and you wanted to jump up and run over to him but you weren’t going to leave Louis. There are so many screams ringing out into the night that you felt like you were going to go deaf. You didn’t even see any point in living anymore without any of them, especially not Louis and Harry.

You look back down at Louis and his eyes are just staring up at you and they are lifeless.

“No no no no no” you say as you take his face in between your hands.

“Louis come on, you’re not dead” you say as you start to cry more. “You’re.not.dead” you say as you start shaking him. Then you realize that he isn’t dead. He was going to turn into a zombie at any moment. You lean down and press your lips against his. They are still warm but you can feel the life draining out of them. You gently move his body off of your lap and then you stand up.