Chapter 26

When you walk into the living room Harry and Milly are sitting on a couch with Niall, and Zayn and Perrie are on a couch by themselves. Danielle is sitting on the other couch alone and you wander where Liam is. (Danielle is wearing this, Perrie is wearing this, Zayn is wearing this, and Niall is wearing this)

You and Louis walk over to the couch that Danielle is on and you sit down. You start talking with everybody until Liam walks into the room with a guitar and he is wearing this. He walks over to stand in front of Danielle and she is smiling really big.

“Why did you want us all to come down here? And why did we have to dress up?” Zayn asks Liam.

“Well today is Danielle and I’s 3 year anniversary” Liam says as he smiles at Danielle.

“Really?!” Niall asks as he smiles.

“Yes" he says and then he looks back at Danielle, "And I wrote you a song Danielle and I wanted to sing it to you in front of everyone” Liam says as he puts the guitar strap on and he smiles and then starts playing.

By the time he is done singing his song you feel like you might start crying any minute because it was so sweet.

“Happy 3 year anniversary love” Liam says as he smiles at Danielle and she is crying. Everyone starts clapping and Liam takes off the guitar and then Danielle throws her arms around him.

“I love you so much Lili” she says and then they start kissing. They kiss for about a minute before Harry says something,

“Alright alright, get a room” he says as he laughs and everyone else starts laughing too. Especially Milly, she was kind of overly laughing, it was kind of weird. Then Perrie jumps up and she is smiling really big.

“You know what we should do???” she asks as she looks at everybody. No one says anything and you all just look at her waiting for her to continue.

“OK well I think we should have a dance game!!” she says as she starts clapping excitedly.

“What do you mean by ‘dance game’?” Louis asks as he gives her a funny look.

“Like OK, we all get dancing partners and we dance to some music and we just switch up partners while we are dancing, kind of like they do at balls, you know what I’m talking about??” she asks as she looks around waiting for someone to respond. You stand up,

“I know what you’re talking about, it sounds like a good idea” you say as you walk over and stand next to Perrie.

“If (Y/N)’s in I’m in” Niall says as he smiles and gets up and walks over to stand beside you.

“OK! Then it’s settled everyone up!!!” Perrie says as she walks around to everybody pulling them up off of the couches. Harry groans as he stands up with Milly.

“We need to move all of the couches out of the way so we can have a dance floor!” Perrie says and Zayn and Louis start pushing all of the couches away from the middle of the room. There was now a big open space perfect for dancing. Someone grabs your sides from behind and you jump as you shriek. Then they cover your eyes with their hands.

“Guess who?” someone says in a ridiculously bad Irish accent. You instantly know who it is.

“Hmmm…..Louis?” you say as you laugh.

“Dang it!” you hear him say as he takes his hands away from your eyes. He turns you to where you are facing him and he is smiling.

“I hope you weren’t trying to make her think that it was me by trying to mimic an Irish accent” Niall says as he walks up to you and Louis and he is smiling.