12: Studio Love

Justin's POV

Right now we're all in the studio recording my main song for my album. It's called Purpose. I wanted to write the song by myself. I wrote the song about Zeydae. The song is amazing. And the best part is Zeydae plays the piano for this song. Omg she is an amazing pianist.

Feeling like I'm breathing my last breath

Feeling like I'm walking my last steps

Look at all these tears I've wept

Look at all the promises that I've kept

I put my all into your hands, here's my soul to keep

I let you in with all that I can, your not hard to reach

And you've blessed me with the best gift that I've ever known

You give me Purpose

Yeah you've given me Purpose

I sang those lyrics with as much passion as I could. This is the most important and most heartfelt song on my album. And having Zeydae play the piano is so amazing. It sounds great.

"Great job JB! Take 5!" I heard Scooter say from inside the booth. I wanted to hear Zeydae just play the piano to this. I wanna hear it without me singing. I put my headphones on the stand and walked out the booth and over to the piano where Zeydae sat.

"You sound amazing in there" she told me. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Yeah everyone knows we're dating and surprisingly they don't mind it.

"Thanks. But hey can I hear you play?" I asked looking her in the eyes.

"Sure! Watcha wanna hear?"

"I wanna hear what you play for the song. I never really heard it by itself"

"Ok" and with that she started playing. It was so beautiful. Every now and then she'd look up at the sheet music. She looked so beautiful playing it. She played the piano with passion. Every note was angelic.

At some parts she'd play quietly and the other times shed play loudly. Then she would smile at some parts while looking down at the piano. That smile melts my heart I swear.

She has that million dollar smile honestly. Her smile is gorgeous. Everything about her is perfect. I wouldn't change a thing on her body. That Latina side really does the job, I said in my head. I was just admiring her body and listening to her play. Gosh she's fucking perfect! How'd I get so damn lucky?

"How'd it sound?" She asked looking at me when she finished.

"Like heaven!" I bent over to kiss her.

"We Are!" She blurted out of nowhere. What the hell?

"What?"

"We Are! That should be the next song title for another song for your album!" She said excitement running through her.

"Uh okay?! Is there a background for the song?"

"No not I haven't really come up with that yet"

"Ok uh well what do you have in mind?"

"Well I have something that I came up with on the piano if you wanna hear it"

"Ok course I do!" I told her.

She started playing this really cool beat on the piano. The chords sound like they were making a beat. It was so cool. I ran over to the thing with all the buttons on it and tried to come up with a beat. I finally came up with the beat after like 30 minutes.