35: It's A...... (Part 2)

Zeydae's POV
_____________

I was waiting patiently to know the gender of our baby. She was circling the little thing around my stomach.

"Your having a baby girl!" She said. I was smiling so hard. Tears started rolling down my face.

"Her private area is developed completely. You're definitely having a baby girl! Congratulations!" She said smiling.

"Oh my gosh thank you!" I said.

The ultrasound was over and I got my pictures of our baby girl.

I was now in the car getting drove home. I decided to FaceTime Justin and tell him. I pressed the button on my phone and waited for him to answer. He picked up.

"Hey love" he said eating.

"Hey where are you?" I asked him.

"Out eating dinner with the crew, band, Scooter, basically everyone. Celebrating our last concert here." He said eating a piece of chicken.

"Hey Taylor can we stop at America's Best Wings to get food thanks" I said to my driver. He looked at me through the mirror and nodded.

"Well what are you doing?" Justin asked.

"I just finished getting my ultrasound" I said smiling.

"Oh my gosh babe! I thought you were getting it tomorrow?"

"No I decided to get it today. I have something to tell you." I said smiling again.

"Is it the gender?" He asked anxiously.

"Yes"

"Oh my gosh! Everyone be quiet! Zeydae is gonna tell us the gender of the baby!" He said and next thing you know I see everyone come into the camera.

"Well it's a..... GIRL!!!" I said. Everyone started cheering. Justin smiled so hard. The guys started bro hugging him.

"Well I see someone is excited!" I said smiling. Taylor finally stopped and we got out of the car.

"Babe this is just- oh my gosh! We're having a baby girl!" Justin said wiping a tear from his eye. I smiled.

"Awww you're crying! Stop before you make me cry again! I'm just glad you're happy" I said.

"Of course I am!" He said. I was now in front of a woman who was going to take my order. I had Taylor tell them it was to go.

"Hi can I have 10 buffalo, 10 lemon pepper, and 10 garlic parmesan wings." I ordered. No I wasn't going to eat all 30 I ordered for Justin because I knew he'd be coming home tonight.

"Well babe I have to go but I'll see you tonight." Justin said. He was now walking to the car.

"Okay see you later" I replied.

"I love you" he said smiling. I smiled then bit my bottom lip.

"Love you too" I said then hung up.

I'm so glad we're having a baby girl. I know she's going to look so much like Justin. I hope she does. Our little Bieber.