Chapter 4

Calum POV

We went upstairs to my room. She had an excited look on her face. A look I have never seen before. "You like sleeping with sirens?" "yeah do you?" I asked if she does then that would be pretty cool. "I love them I thought I was the only one". We sat down on my bed I wanted to be nice so why not ask her about herself. "So tell me about yourself" she took awhile to answer. "Well everyone hates me so I don't have any friends I don't really hang out with anyone and I hate everyone in that school especially Jared Robinson". I wondered why does she hate Jared what did he do. Did he hurt her or something I was very confused. "Why do you hate Jared " I'm pretty sure she won't tell me but I always have to try. "I can't tell you" "How about this when we become best friends and you are comfortable with me you tell" I was hoping she would say yes "i don't think so" "alright". How big was this secret. How bad did he hurt her and why would be even hurt her. She looked at her phone with a shocked face. "OMG I have to go home can you give me a ride" "yeah sure". We drove to her house I wonder why she had to leave so early. "I'll see you tomorrow" "alright". She went running inside her house. She was so mysterious. I wanted to know everything about her but sometimes I feel like shes to scared to trust people like if she can't trust anyone.

///who's excited to find out why Alex had to go home so early////