Chapter 14

Alex POV

It was Monday morning and of course, I did not want to go the hell which of course is school. I got ready for school I decided to wear a black hoodie with my ,black skinny jeans,  and my black converse. Calum started picking me up more often so we can go to school together which my mom was cool with surprisingly. As I was walking out the door , of course, I saw Calum standing there looking good as usual. "Hows my princess doing today?" he asked man I loved it when he called me that. "Doing well now that you're here". He gave me a small kiss on the lips. I got into the car seeing two drinks from Starbucks hoping one of them was for me. "Oh here I got you your favorite," he said handing me my vanilla frap GOSH he knew me so well. We got to school and right away I saw Jared Jesus christ why do I have to see him now. I was having such a good day. I looked at Calum with worry in my eyes "remember I got your back" he told me. Calum got out of the car and went to go open my door like the gentleman he is. I got out of the car hoping he wouldn't see me. Calum held my hand very tightly.  As we were walking I hear Jared's stupid ass voice "HEY ALEX HAVE YOU TRIED KILLING YOURSELF YET". I looked at Calum and saw the anger in his face. He walked up to Jared ready to start world war three "listen Jared, you do not speak to my girlfriend like that" Jared just laughed like it was some joke. " I can say whatever the fuck i want" Calum nodded his head " yeah you know I can to and you know what I can't wait when you go to college and get fat and look at your yearbook picture every day and be like wow what  happened to me to me I was the man well guess what Jared you aren't the man your just a dick". Jared stood there in silence "yeah that's what I thought". Calum grabbed my hand and walked away. Right when we got inside Calum was just shocked about what he said to Jared. "Did you see that I made him shut  up," Calum said in an excited tone "Jesus Calum calm down" I laughed. "I'm sorry let's just get to class," he said. 

Later that night

Everyone was sound asleep while I was watching Netflix. I suddenly got a text from Calum 

Calum 😘
Hey are you feeling adventurous tonight?

Alex
Ummm sure why you asking?

Calum 😘
Wanna sneak out?

I thought about it for a minute

Alex
Come at 12:30

Calum 😘
Alright ill see you in a little princess  

As I waited for Calum I kept watching Netflix. Suddenly I heard a knock on my window and right away I knew it was Calum. I opened the window and saw my lovely boyfriend "you ready to go" he asked, "shit I didn't get  dressed" I told him."just give me a minute". I quickly got dressed into my alien shirt, Tumblr much am I right and put my black skinny jeans and black converse like always. "Okay I'm ready," I said trying to get out. Calum grabbed me by the waist and pulled me out of there. I closed my window and me and Calum went running off. "So where are we going," I asked "Youll see," he told me. We drove very far. I was starting to get real anxious. "Are we getting close," I asked "yup". He started driving up to the beach. "The beach?" I asked "yeah don't worry you'll see why" I got out of the car and saw Calum getting a blanket and placed it on the sand. "Come lay down with me," he said "alright," I said back. I laid down with him wondering wtf is he doing "look up at the sky" as I looked up at the sky I saw so many stars nothing that I have ever seen before "oh my god it's beautiful" I told him" I had a feeling you would be amazed" he laughed. We laid there for a little cuddling and still looking at the stars  "wanna go swim" Calum asked "uh I don't know Calum" I said. "Come on you know you want to" "alright".  I had to take off my shirt and my pants of course and I was just left with bra and underwear and he did the same. We got into the freezing water "Jesus fucking christ it's cold" I said, Calum laughed. "Is it?" he asked like an idiot "yes it is"  he looked at me with a grin on his face "what?' then boom he splashed water on me "oh I'm getting you back Hood"  I said splashing water back to him."You happy now?" he asked "yes". then Calum grabbed me and dropped me into the water. "I'm soaking wet now," I said pouting "aww," he said getting closer to me. Then I splashed him in the face "that's what you get for getting me soaking wet" I said with a smile on my face "you're lucky you're cute". "Oh my god there's a cop," I said, "what where" then I pushed him into the water "fooled you". Calum just shook his head and laughed "you gave me a heart attack". After a while of swimming, me and Calum decided to get going. During the drive back I started getting tired and soon enough I fell asleep. "Alex wake up" I heard Calum say "what time is it," I asked with a groggy voice "4:15 you might wanna go now so you can get enough sleep". I didn't want to leave I just wanted to be with him but I did have to get some sleep "alright ill see you tomorrow" I gave him a  kiss and went back to my window. I got in as quietly as I could so I couldn't wake anyone up. i made it back safely and went to sleep. 

///// another crappy chapter but hey at least i updated lol but trust me next chapter is gonna be juicy//////