Chapter 6

Calum POV

"I'll see you there cutie" I tried to act cool but in the inside I was freaking out like a white girl. I honestly really think she's cute but I don't think she would want a boyfriend right now. The day went on and it was time for lunch I sat with Luke, Michael, and Ashton at our regular table. And of course I saw Alex all alone I wanted her to come eat with us but idk if the guys would agree. "Hey can Alex come sit with us" I asked. They all looked at me with a cheeky grin "we know you like her Cal" Michael says. I mean I do but how do they know. "We can all tell I mean you talk about her all the time man" Luke says "So can she like sit with us" they all nodded. I got excited and practically went running to Alex "Hey do you wanna come sit with us" she looked at me with a confused face "uhhh sure didn't mean you had to run to me" oh god did I really just embarrassed myself "oh sorry". She grabbed all her stuff and we walked to the table. "Hey this is Alex the one that's gonna come see us practice" "Dude we know you told us like 5 times" Ashton says. Alex laughs a little ahhh her laugh it was so adorable. "So Alex this is a very important question what kind of music do you like" Ashton asks "uhhh I like stuff like green day and blink 182 and all that stuff" they all looked at her with a smile on their face "shes a keeper" they all laughed and Alex laughed to. I think she actually felt welcome for once. "So Calum kinda sucks at singing so if the band sounds terrible its because of him totally not me" "Shut up Michael" Alex laughed she was actually didn't look that sad. "Calum you never told me you could sing" "Well I'm not that good" " we'll see about that after school " the bell rang and we had to go back to class man I couldn't wait to get out of here. After school we met at the front door were I met Alex last time. We were all there and we all went in my car but Alex went in the front seat with me.I was very excited but nervous at the same time. What if she thinks I don't sing good. What if we sound terrible. Oh god.

///I made this one short cause I wanted to write Alex's perspective of her watching the boys practice///