Chapter 1

Foxy's POV

Me and Chica were walking around the pizzeria. It was a normal day. All normal.

"Hey Bae!" Chica said to me.

"Im not you're bae." I growled.

"Oh yes you are!" Chica responded. Yes, this was normal. Chica called me her bae even though we're not even together! After that I told her I had stuff to do in Pirate's Cove.

"Ya need any help?" Winked Chica.

"Im fine Chica. I dont need help." I said while walking away. I walked to Pirate's Cove and opened the curtains. I walked in and shut the curtains and began to work.

"Hey bae!" Chica said.

"Hey you." I heard Bonnie say. I knew she was cheating. Thats why I wasnt in love with her. When I finished I walked out of Pirate's Cove. It felt good to have a good, clean cove. Right?

"Oh hey bae." Chica smiled.

"But I thought I was your bae." Bonnie said.

"Dont worry Bonnie. I knew she was cheating all along." I looked at Bonnie. Then I walked away. I walked to the party room.

"GANG!!! MEETING! NOW!!!" Screeched Freddy. Not another one. We had one like two hours ago! Another one? Come on! Gimme a break. I thought to myself. I walked to Freddy.

"What is it?" I asked.

"We're getting replaced and scrapped." Freddy sighed. I shrugged.

"And why aren't you caring?" Freddy asked.

"Cause I dont." I simply said.