Chapter 15

Mangle's POV

I cant believe Freddy said that Foxy was shitty. And he says he's a big bear. Yeah right. I just wanted to get that off of my mind so I continued to watch Foxy on his violin. It sounded like he was playing Counting Stars. But then it would sound like Glad You Came. Then Immortals. Then Shut Up and Dance. Then Centuries. Then Honey I'm Good. Then Let Her Go. Then Best Day Of My Life. What song is it!? I paid attention real closely. It sounded like Immortals. But then it sounded like Let Her Go.

Freddy's POV

How dare Mangle reject me!? Grr! Foxy IS a shitty pirate. And I'm a big bear. Big bears cry. Dont they? It doesnt matter! Mangle WILL be MINE! Looks like I'll force Foxy to leave Mangle. And I know how. So I go up to Foxy.

"Hey Foxy. Chica wants to see you." I said.

"Tell her to come to me." He responded.

"She wants to see you in the kitchen. She's your girlfriend." I smirked.

"FREDDY! YE ASSHOLE! SHUT UP!" Screeched Foxy. He scratched my arm amd I stumbled back.

"No." I growled.

"Grr! Ye be stayin' away from Mangle." Foxy warned.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M TRYING TO GET WITH MANGLE!? um. . . I mean. . ." I fell silent.

"YE BE TRYIN' TO GET WITH MANGLE!?" He screeched. I remained silent.

"YE KNOW I REALLY LIKE MANGLE!!!" Foxy screeched again.

Mangle's POV

Did I just hear what I think I heard!? Did Foxy seriously say that he likes me!? I blushed so deeply.