Chapter 9

Foxy's POV

I was fine sleeping with Mangle. At least I'll be with my crush. I heard someone playing the guitar in Kids Cove. I walked to Kids Cove. I peaked in and saw Mangle humming while playing the guitar.

"The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts, is here and now, my universe. Will never be the same. Im glad you came, came, came." Mangle sang. I dashed and grabbed my violin amd walked back. She was playing the music break. I started to play my violin along. She looked at me slightly and smiled.

Mangle's POV

Oh my gawd! Is Foxy seriously playing along with me!? He plays so well on the violin. I continued to play my guitar.

"You cast a spell on me, spell on me." Foxy sang.

"You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me." I sang.

"And I've decided you look well on me, well on me." Foxy sang.

"So lets go somewhere no one else can see, you and me!" I sang.

"Turn the lights out now." Foxy sang.

"Now I'll take you by the hand, hand you another drink, drink it if you can, can you spend a little time, time is slippin' away, away from us so stay, stay with me I can make, make you glad you came." Me and Foxy sang.

"The sun goes down, the stars go down, and all that counts, is here and now, my universe! Will never be the same, im glad you came, im glad you came!" I sang. Foxy and me played the music break.

Foxy's POV

Mangle is such a beautiful singer!

"You cast a spell on me, spell on me." Mangle sang.

"You hit me like the sky fell on me, fell on me." I sang.

"And I've decided you look well on me, well on me." She sang.

"Lets go somewhere no one else can see, you and me." I sang.

"Turn the lights out now, now I'll take you by the hand, hand you another drink, drink it if you can, can you spend a little time? Time is slippin' away, away from us so stay, stay with me I can make, make you glad you came!" Mangle sang. Then, we both did the music break.

"Im glad you came!" I sang.

"So glad you came!" She sang.

"Im glad you came!" I sang.

"So glad you came!" She sang.

"The sun goes down, the stars come out, and all that counts, is here and now, my universe, will never be the same, Im glad you came, im glad you came, came, came." I sang. Me and Mangle smiled.

A/N

Omfg guyz! Over 450 wordz!!!!! THAT IS MY LONGEST CHAPTER EVAAAAAA!!! BUT THANKS FOR DA SUPPORT! I WILL SEE YOU GUYS LATAH! BAIIII!!!!