*chapter 7*

Chapter Seven

“James! Get up!” Beverly walked through his bedroom and went over to his bed, the lump under the covers groaned.

“Beverlyyyy. I’m trying to sleep here!” James moaned.

“Get UP! We have to go to the fair at noon. It’s almost eleven. Get up!”

“What?” James sounded incredibly groggy as he lifted his head out from under the covers.

“Hello James.” Beverly gave him a look as she smiled.

“Ugh.” James slipped out of his bed. Wearing nothing but money-print boxers.

“Uhm. Hi James.” Beverly wasn’t very surprised; James was totally the type person who would walk around in his boxers.

“Oh yeah. You’re here.” James turned around and squinted.

“No need to sound so happy about it.” Beverly rolled her eyes.

James stood up, jeans and t-shirt in hand from his suitcase, and smiled.

“I’m not.” He laughed.

“You better be kidding.” Beverly laughed as well.

“Well I’m gonna leave you be to get changed.” Beverly started, but he was already pulling on his pants. He zipped and buttoned them. Then he threw his shirt on over. He went into the bathroom as Beverly watched him wash his face and put on deodorant, he looked at himself in the mirror, and then flexed his biceps.

“Look at that Bev.” He said, still flexing, he turned to her. Beverly laughed, she didn’t really know what else to do.

“How amazing!” She said sarcastically.

“Were you being sarcastic with me Beverly” James pretended to be annoyed at her. He smiled.

“Were you being sarcastic Beverly?”

“May-be.” Beverly crossed her arms over her chest.

James began to walk towards her slowly. Then he bolted towards her, and wrapped his arms around her and began to tickle her. She began laughing, making jolty movements, trying to get his hands off her.

“J-J-Jaaamees!” She cracked up.

“Sarcasm isn’t good Beverly!” James chuckled as he kept tickling her.

“Say sorry Beverly!”

“S-Sorry-y!” Beverly kept laughing.

“Nah. I think I’ll keep going.” James laughed.

“N-N-oo!” Beverly shrieked. She thrashed around, laughing and kicking.

“Ja-ames!” She shrieked.

“What’s the matter Beverly? A little ticklish are we?” James laughed. Beverly shrieked. James picked her up and carried her back into the bedroom and began to tickle her more.

Beverly tried to get away, trying to kick him, punch him, anything; she tripped on the bed-leg and fell onto the bed, with James on top of her.