Chapter9 ( I Know right Finally!)

Still Laura’s POV

“Awe! That’s… your super sweet” I say and he raises his eyebrow.

“What?” I say while looking down at him.

“You’re so warming up to me” he said teasingly.

“What if I am?” I say teasing back.

“Guys where here” Stormie said and Ross gets up and starts walking away.

“Wait for me!” I say while running after him and he starts to run.

“Ross!” I yell while crossing my hands and he turns to me then turns back and bends down. I smile and jump on his back.

“Hold on tight” He said before he starts running and I grip my legs on his torso.

“ahhh! Ross! Stop!” I squeal as I bounce up and down on his back then we somehow end up on the ground. Then we start giggling.

“Your silly” I say as he helps me up.

“Are you guys coming in?” Mark yells.

“We better go inside before it starts raining” Ross said while entwining our fingers together.

“Finally! Gosh Ross wants to keep Laura all to himself” Rocky said and I see Ross blush. Hes so cute!

“Let me introduce you to our family Laura this is  ...” She introduces me to the family and they were so nice and welcomed me right in.

“Beauty why don’t you introduce her to nana Lynch sweetheart” Stormie said.

“Come on she loves to meet new people and she nice she’s funny and she tells awesome stories too” Beauty said while grabbing my hands and taking me to a room next to the living room.

“Nana I have someone who wants to meet you” Beauty said while skipping over to an old lady sitting by the fire place.

“Really who? ” Nana said while sitting up straight.

“Laura, she’s my new Auntie” Beauty said excitedly.

“Well lets meet her then” Nana Lynch said while looking up at me and I smile before walking over to her.

“Hi Nana Lynch I’m so happy to meet you!” I say while hugging her and she laughs tiredly before hugging back.

“You too dear” She said and Beauty looks up at us smiling.

-Page break-

“I think she’s tired” Beauty whispered in my ear and I nod and smile.

“Nana... we better get back to the others, It was nice meeting you “I say while kissing her cheek. I close the door slowly when I feel someone grab me by the waist. They cover my mouth as I scream and they start laughing.

“Is just me” I hear Ross say and I stop screaming and he lets go.

“You scared me” I whisper yell and he chuckles.

“Sorry I just missed you” He said while laying his head on my shoulder as we walk.

“You missed me?” I say while blushing and He kisses my neck.

“Like crazy” He says as we go into a room were Rocky, Ratliff and Riker are playing Rock band as Rydel holds baby Aiden and the rest of mini R5 Sings to the song playin in the game.

“Get away get away get away now” They sing. Ross sits on the empty spot on the couch and I sit next to him. I keep stealing glances at him and every time he catches me he laughs and I turn red.