Chapter26

Giving most of the credit to MsMarano she wrote most of this chapter! Whoa this is Long!

Laura's POV

Dallas seems nice, He's just not my type plus I'm still in love with Ross.

After Dallas wondered off and I sit by the snack table picking fruits with my fork. After a few minutes Dallas comes back and I see him lose his balance.

"Are you okay?" I ask him while holding him up.

 "Hey girl" He says and I could smell the alcohol in his breath.

 "Leave me alone you Drunkie" I say rolling my eyes.

  "Shut up bitch" He says slapping me and my mouth widened. I got up and punched him in the stomach; something Ross taught me was to protect myself. Then Dallas got up smiling.

 "Woah, chicks can't fight....Your so hott" He said trying to get on top of me but I pushed him away.

 "Crazy ass bitch, who the fuck do you think you are" He say and kissed me. I pulled struggled to pull away.

  "Get off of me you creep" I say and ducked when he tried to punch me and I ran away. I ran not knowing where I was going because the tears in my eyes made everything blurry. Somehow I ended up at our beach house and run straight to my room.

"Whoa Whoa" I hear Ross say as he chases after me I stop at the top of the stairs and wait for Ross.

"What happened?  Why are you crying?" He says while brushing my hair away from my face and I hug him tightly while sobbing into his chest.

"H-he tried T-to take A-advantage of me" I choke onto his chest and I feel Ross go hot.

"I swear I'm going to kill him" Ross says while pulling away while clenching his fits and I grab his waist again.

"Stay with me" I sniff and he sighs before wrapping his arms around my back.

"Let’s go make you feel better by turn the AC on high then we can cuddle while eating Pizza?" He says and I nod. Then he reaches into his pocket and pulls his phone out and I side hug him so he could call.

"Hello?" Ross says into the phone.

"Uhh I would like a big pepperoni." Ross says and I look up at him.

"Can my half have jalapeno?" I ask him into his bicep.

"Make that half pepperoni half cheese with jalapenos" Ross says and I hug him tighter.

"Uhh 10449 pines Ave" He says.

"Oh and one giant coke...Okay Thanks bye" Ross says while hanging up.

"The Pizza will be here in a half an hour why don't you go shower and change while I wait for it" He says and I nod while pulling away from him.

-Page break-

After I showered I put on a light pink tank top with white shorts and my hair free. I hear a crash downstairs to see Ross with his fist clenched and I see Dallas in a pizza guys suit and I see the pizza guy knocked out on the stairs.

"Ross Is the pizza here" I ask him and I see Dallas.

"Eek!" I squeak.

Ross's POV

 I sat on the couch silently waiting for the pizza guy and Laura. Suddenly the doorbell rings so I go and open it to see a familiar face wearing a pizza guys suit and hat with our pizza and coke. Anger comes to be as I realize its Dallas.